• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Deus Ex MK $35.99 @ Green Man Gaming (PC ONLY)

BigTnaples

Todd Howard's Secret GAF Account
Wait wtf. I got through and purchased it, but wasn't paying attention. Price reverted to 44...

uh.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
While this is tempting, i'm going to be busy enough in the next few weeks/months with WoW's Legion, I'm sure the game will be sold for less during the fall(...right?), as much as I want to play this game ASAP.

Garani

CDKEYS.COM jesus. read the posts

Calm down man, nothing happened! I did see MKD at €29 on greenmangaming, but I was not "quick enough" to get it in the cart at that price. Fine.

About the other site, I never lost money, but never had good experiences either. So I'll just hold off for a couple of months or so. Eventually it will get down to a reasonable price once again.

Well I didnt end up with a refund for my order but I received the difference in credit so whatever that works for me. It seems this deal is now dead.

Ghazi

Was too late to get it on GMG, but I managed to order it on CDKeys. Doesn't seem like you guys like that site, is it disreputable?

Was too late to get it on GMG, but I managed to order it on CDKeys. Doesn't seem like you guys like that site, is it disreputable?

It is not that we don't like it, they are one of top gray market key sites. It is the shill in this thread that we don't like.

Regginator

It's reliable, but not an official seller. The best analogy I can come up with is that it's not the Apple Store or those closely affiliated, but your local electronic shop.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Profanity

The one caveat for CDKeys I will say is that they offer the three Covert Agent Packs, but make no mention of the bonus mission that GMG also has. I emailed them a few days ago and the guy didn't know if they had the mission or not.

Regginator

The one caveat for CDKeys I will say is that they offer the three Covert Agent Packs, but make no mention of the bonus mission that GMG also has. I emailed them a few days ago and the guy didn't know if they had the mission or not.

The bonus mission is part of the Day One Edition, and if the Covert Agent Packs are included, the mission should be as well (in addition to the soundtrack and three digital books).

etta

my hard graphic balls
Fuck, I don't know what to do because I only have 2GB VRAM and I really dislike setting textures to low. It's been fine in Mirror's Edge and 2GB seems enough to max them out in MGS V, but I don't know how Deus Ex does it.

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
How is GMG selling at this price? I thought they were reputable but it seems extremely strange to have one retailer sell at such a low price at launch.

If it's anything like the preorder mission from HR, you're not missing much.

Fuck, I don't know what to do because I only have 2GB VRAM and I really dislike setting textures to low. It's been fine in Mirror's Edge and 2GB seems enough to max them out in MGS V, but I don't know how Deus Ex does it.
In the embargo thread someone was playing on medium settings with a 2gb 770.

I had been a little nervous buying from cdkeys, glad to see other people did and think it's fine. Any guesses on when we actually get the keys? Not in that big of a hurry since I'm waiting until I get back from a trip to actually start the game, but I will stop worrying that I just threw away money once I get the key.

When does this launch of steam, will it be 22nd for America cause it launches using European time?

These are some good deals, but I kind of don't want to pre-order because I don't want the pre-order bonus...or more specifically, the 1000 extra credits. Human Revolution did the same thing, and it kind of broke the in game economy. You were *never* strapped for cash in that game if you had the pre-order cash bonus which reduced incentives to explore.

Yeah I hate cheating pre bonus bonuses. I will just not download the preorder stuff.

Giran

How is GMG selling at this price? I thought they were reputable but it seems extremely strange to have one retailer sell at such a low price at launch.

I assume they just cut down on their own profit margin per key. You can see on the site the keys are supplied by the publisher itself. Ever since CDPR got salty about them selling GOG keys for cheaper than GOG itself did, they always display the source.

Top Bottom