• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DeutschGAF |OT4| ger.mansplaining

Ladekabel

CapriSonne heißt jetzt CapriSun

aUbk9ha.gif

GlamFM

Banned

Aus Gründen die ich nicht komplett nachvollziehen kann funktioniert es nicht richtig.

Einzelne Sequenzen lassen sich perfekt auslöschen, andere gar nicht.

Das mastering auf beiden Versionen ist nicht ganz identisch, Pitch variiert auch leicht.

Wenn ich nichts zu tun hätte würde ich es schaffen, aber....

Sorry.

Rufus

Someone told me to come to this thread for game recommendations...

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=230780675&postcount=11

Yeah, I'm learning German at the Uni. First term was super easy. Then the second term came (and went) and I'm kinda struggling with the language at the moment.

German would be my fourth language... I know that you Europeans speak like 10 languages since you're like 12, so just came to say "Hallo". Also, I don't know how to write the beta-like letter. =P

Other than that I bet you can get some worthwhile German point'n'clicks on steam.
The Broken Sword games have very good German adaptations. Alexander Shottky as George is perfect. There's some French accented German in there that might be difficult, but everything's subtitled.

I've found this listicle about supposedly good German adaptations. It's from 2012, but they mention a lot of good games:
http://www.pcgameshardware.de/Spiel...ynchros-sind-gelungen-908994/galerie/1160339/

GlamFM

Banned
Someone told me to come to this thread for game recommendations...

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=230780675&postcount=11

Yeah, I'm learning German at the Uni. First term was super easy. Then the second term came (and went) and I'm kinda struggling with the language at the moment.

German would be my fourth language... I know that you Europeans speak like 10 languages since you're like 12, so just came to say "Hallo". Also, I don't know how to write the beta-like letter. =P

Playing games in German will most likely just suck. 99% of all games have terrible German VO.

Just do what we did, but the other way around.

Go on Netflix and watch FRIENDS in German.

Booyah.

Fritz

Playing games in German will most likely just suck. 99% of all games have terrible German VO.

Booyah.

Not sure if serious.

Friends is arguably the worst dub in the history of the world. Srsly

Go watch Deutschland 83 or Im Angesicht des Verbrechens.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Ayooo, ich hasse packstationen. Eine Zahl falsch und das Paket wandert zurück an den Absender. Super, nochmal 6€ draufpappen. :-/

Ooooof, iunno mang. Allow me to plant my "no fun allowed" flag on this one.

It starts out quite nicely, but the later games have some really questionable stuff. IIRC the pedophile in his van was a bit out there even for Rufus, and the poor black(-ish) woman you have to basically abduct and sell into slavery (in a skimpy outfit no less) really went too far. Or the trans/gay/whatever stuff when he talks to the female soldiers. Not to mention what the female lead has to go through over the course of the games. Leaves a bit of a bad taste...

If you can zone that stuff out, then yeah, it's really nice and atmospheric point and click comfort food. Nice soundtrack as well. I don't regret buying or playing them, but temper your expectations, you might be offended by some things "you" will have to do or say.

Oh wow, I honestly didn't know. I tried the first one and didn't like the puzzles, but heard the series is supposed to be great from friends (which is why I tried it in the first place).

Well, fuck that then.

KHlover

Banned

Booyah.
Might as well recommend Seinfeld if you want to recommend bad shows with a bad German dub.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Einzelne Sequenzen lassen sich perfekt auslöschen, andere gar nicht.

Damit bist du immerhin schon weiter als ich :/ Mitm anderen link den ich dort noch gepostet hab das gleiche Problem?

Phantast2k is gebanned?

Jawohl. Wie erwartet in einer Politikdiskussion.

Nicht, dass ich es von ihm erwarten würde, sondern weil es derzeit der häuftigste Grund ist, warum manche hier gesperrt werden.

Seinem letzten Post nach zu Urteilen, dürfte er aber in einer Woche oder zwei wieder da sein.

Fritz

Wer ist das? Ich nehme nämlich mal an, dass sein Name nicht Max Resdefault ist.

BROT!!! Schau halt einmal in deinem Leben Fernsehen und sie dir "Monaco Franze" an.

Denn...

hqdefault.jpg

Das war früher das einzige, was meine Eltern und ergo auch wir Kinder angesehen haben neben Tagesschau und Olympiade alle paar Jahre.

Tokubek

Das war früher das einzige, was meine Eltern und ergo auch wir Kinder angesehen haben neben Tagesschau und Olympiade alle paar Jahre.

Habs mir mal im Zusammenhang mit einer Uni-Veranstaltung zum Thema deutsche Fernsehproduktionen in Teilen angeschaut. Die Szene mit der Opernkritik gefiel mir am besten.

Samstag was beim Viatnemesen bestellt. Eine Porttion ist immer noch im Kühlschrank, ob ich das noch essen solte?

Worst case: Zwei zustzliche freie Tage.

Kölsch Bloot;230797947 said:
Morgen Karneval. Das heißt um acht Uhr morgens et Pittermännche im Büro anschlagen. 😂

Kölle, Alaaf you!

Ocescs is that you?

Habs mir mal im Zusammenhang mit einer Uni-Veranstaltung zum Thema deutsche Fernsehproduktionen in Teilen angeschaut. Die Szene mit der Opernkritik gefiel mir am besten.

Wir haben im Rahmen einer Vorlesung auch den Arzt in Film und Fernsehen gehabt. Top.
Von dem frühen Nazigedöns über Schwarzwaldklinik bis rüber zu "In aller Freundschaft".
Wusste ad hoc nicht was davon am schlimmsten ist.

Top Bottom