• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Devil's Third on IGN now Wii U Exclusive

I really want to play this but I can't keep thinking, with all the negative reception, the thread should be renamed Devil's Turd. So elementary school but I can't stop seeing it.

Sayad

When this was on PS360 it was targeting 30fps, any news if that changed? I have no interest in a 30fps action game.

Stulaw

Will be getting this for the Fruit in a blender online mode, it looks crazy as hell. I'm glad I watched the GameSpot video.

Hindl

The GameSpot video looks better, I'm not really into shooters at all, but that first reveal (PS360) looked really good. This...not so much, needs some polish. I just hope Itagaki is getting development support from Nintendo and not just publishing money. I can't imagine Iwata letting an unpolished game go out, so hopefully they'll get some help with this. Also, I really hope Itagaki isn't aiming for 2014, this is one delay I'd be ok with

Looks like an early PS3/360 game mixed with some PS2. I don´t care about the graphics just hope they focus on making it fun and that they iron out some animations and stuff like that. Might be a stupid fun game.

Top Bottom