• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DF - Ryzen 4000 Is A Game-Changer! Asus TUF A15/ Ryzen 7 4800H Gaming Laptop Review

Fake

Having disrupted the desktop CPU market, AMD is looking to do the same with laptops - and from what we've seen of the Ryzen 7 4800H, Team Red's new Ryzen 4000 line is a force to be reckoned with. Integrated within the valuerific Asus TUF A15, we're looking at high-end processing power for mainstream prices with some phenomenal gaming performance too.

Azurro

Banned
That's aweesome, AMD has the best cpu around, but they need more design wins. Where is the HP Spectre with a Ryzen CPU/APU? A Razer Stealth with one? An XPS 15? I don't want to get a laptop with great specs with a not great screen and encased in cheap plastic...and none of that extreeeeme gamurrrr design.

PSlayer

I was planning to get a laptop with the 3500U but that 4600u seems to be the ideal for me.

it's insane to think that i can get a 6c/12t + zen2 IPC and power efficiency in a low-mid range laptop.

Last edited:
Top Bottom