• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo 3 Beta [Beta withdrawal underway!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordy88

Seriously guys, this is a sad goodbye to the Diablo 3 Beta Thread.

This thread has been with us for so long...has become my first subscribed thread and my heart and soul here on Gaf...

With every rumor, each blue quote, and all beta updates, I've been here with you all, suffering...enduring...and begging.

Hours gone in a moment, hearts leapt and fallen, and dreams met and crushed.

I'll miss you all.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Seriously guys, this is a sad goodbye to the Diablo 3 Beta Thread.

This thread has been with us for so long...has become my first subscribed thread and my heart and soul here on Gaf...

I'll miss you all.

Dude.

We're going like one thread away. It's not a long trip.

LordCanti

How do you get the wings? A code specifically for the wings? If anyone doesn't want their wings, I hereby offer phat loot in exchange for them.

Just an FYI, just about everywhere but Amazon has been known to oversell preorders. So don't be surprised if recent orders with Best Buy or Walmart get canceled on release day.

A couple people on Slickdeals have reported cancellations at Buy.com as well.

Riggs

Banned
Let me get sentimental. It's more than just the people. It's what this thread means.

I knew you wouldn't understand ZealousD...

I just starting posting in here in the last week, maybe last few days. But I feel ya man. We will make the new thread just as glorious!!! Love you all.

injurai

Banned
God I don't know how many posts I have made in this thread. I wouldn't be surprised if most of us here make the wall of shame in the OT. Yoshi you better be first on that list.

ZealousD

Let me get sentimental. It's more than just the people. It's what this thread means.

I knew you wouldn't understand ZealousD...

Yeah, it's like the Beta thread is high school and the OT is college.

But think about it man.

You can get drunk and have sex in college.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I will miss you too, lordy88! ♥

*hugs*

Riggs

Banned
I actually have my TV set up side ways on my stand just because of this thread. So I can play MLB the show on my ps3, and still F5 this thread.

Filth

Buy.com just send me the preorder cancellation :(. They cancelled it due to them not having enough copies. Hopefully no one else is having this problem

Your Order Number is: 659******
Order Review
Purchase made: 5/7/2012 10:52:00 AM.
If your order requires multiple shipments, we will send you an email as soon as each of the items ship.

No order was found matching that information. Please verify the information and try again.

WTF!!!!!!!! least i still have the digital copy.... but i never got a cancellation email :/

lordy88

You guys need to get NeoGAF Live Update.

Saves the life of your F5 key.

I actually got it just recently when you mentioned it last time. So damn awesome.

Also, just came across this youtube video of someone unboxing the standard D3 Box.

There is a boss monster spoiler on the damn box art itself, so be careful to those who don't want to know....(even the youtube title has the spoiler)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=DjFIF-5paI8

it's the butcher

kyubajin

You guys need to get NeoGAF Live Update.

Saves the life of your F5 key.
It's sorta weird for us Mac users as we press Cmd+R to refresh, although I much preferred cliking the refresh button of the browser and now the Live Update extension does all the grunt work.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
It just wouldn't be the same without F5.

LordCanti

wow that fucking sucks, buy is complete shit

They really kind of are. I only make purchases from them when they have something weirdly cheap. For instance, I got a wireless gaming headset from Plantronics for like $35 shipped. For everything else though? Meh.

Riggs

Banned
My set up just so I can refresh this thread while playing baseball. Sorry for double post.

xJuzD.jpg

Sorry flash or no flash it won't take the picture right with the monitor/tv brightness. I have failed myself, and everyone in this thread. I am sorry.

Zertez

Is the CE really sold out? Glad I preordered in October, but I thought Blizzard overproduced CEs. Maybe I'm misinformed.
After the huge demand for vanilla WoW CE, they overproduced CE for the expansions, but the CE for SC2 was pretty limited. Im sure it was difficult to gauge the interests for D3 CE, so they probably were conservative with its numbers as well. It will be tough to find one in the US at launch now, unless your willing to pay more for it. Who knows, maybe people bought extra on speculation of it being rare and you can find one for a reasonable amount later.

Yoshichan

I'm gonna go to bed :_:

Yoshichan

Part of the hype guys, part of the hype!

1102!?!?! how many times do i have to leave and come back to no OT?

:(

It is his first thread...I wonder if he's running into unforeseen time delays.

that's so blizzard of him.

ZealousD

If it makes you guys feel better, I am looking at something that resembles a nearly completed OT.

injurai

Banned
At this point I'd rather see it go up tomorrow. I want to be there for its kickoff and it will be just that much better. Geez I'm talking about an OT like a game now >>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom