• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo 3 Beta [Beta withdrawal underway!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Guys....

YOU GUYS

what if... if THIS IS THE OT?

hqdefault.jpg

HenryHSH

Maybe if the guy took out all references to PvP in the OT it would save him some time.

Oh wait...

He's already releasing the rest of the OT as an expansion pack. I'd look for the bluepost source but I'm too lazy.

edit: In all seriousness, I'm just being a hard ass. It doesn't matter when it goes up as long as it's nice. :p

grkazan12

So I've never played a Diablo before except for a little bit of 2 and the hype around this has me intrigued. Can I dive into Diablo 3 and have fun? Will I be lost in the story?

LordCanti

GrimDarkington is too long for a Battletag. Dammit! ;_;

So I've never played a Diablo before except for a little bit of 2 and the hype around this has me intrigued. Can I dive into Diablo 3 and have fun? Will I be lost in the story?

You can watch the D1-D2 stories on youtube and get right into D3. Shouldn't take more than maybe an hour.

Blizzard themselves stated they want their games to be geared towards everyone. Make it simple to start just so the can turn you to the hardcore side of it. In other words, getting into it shouldnt be a problem. Getting out, well thats another story!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Guys can I use WASD to move in the OT? Also can I play the OT offline?
Save it in cache and you'll be able to play it offline!

HenryHSH

I doubt most of us are being serious anyway. I think Yoshi documenting his sleepless nights and desperation might have contributed (to this madness).

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I doubt most of us are being serious anyway. I think Yoshi documenting his sleepless nights and desperation might have contributed.
I was considering sleeping today. But now it's 5:40am and I'm not going to sleep until the OTs been post. THAT'S A FACT.

Yoshichan

Guys, I'm fine! Come on, haha this is nothing - and you know that as-well!

Riggs

Banned
Yoshi does not need sleep, he's not a normal human being. He can convert all his rage into sleep, stay up for days I bet.

~Kinggi~

Banned
I'm honestly surprised GAF doesn't have an OT for Man vs Game. One of my favorite streamers, his run through with Dark Souls was godlike.

Probably a bunch of people here watch him. I watch him along with a bunch of others on twitch occasionally. Yeah he is pretty funny sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom