• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo 4 BlizzCon 2021 trailer & info

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
Some call it murder. She calls it a job well done.

unknown.png

New class: Rogue
The Rogue is the newest addition to the Diablo IV campfire, combining range and melee attacks with incredible speed and mobility
Zip around from foe to foe and stab them with imbued daggers enchanted with poison, cold, or other enchanted elements
Equip yourself with bows or crossbows, but also with swords or daggers
Very fast gameplay based on mobility
More character customisation - skin, tattoos, makeup, hair color

d4_rogue_inventory_charactersheet.png
d4_rogue_abilities_caltrops.png

10 minutes of gameplay:

Last edited:
aroused arousal intensifies GIF

Gameplay kinda looked like Wolcen a first. Started looking more varied as it went on. Wolcen looks great for the genre, not a bad thing anyway

Reactions: GHG

Blue Spring

Read my tears about xbox here --->
Still a little too cartoony for my taste. I guess we will never get the grotesque visuals from Diablo 1 and 2 back.

DeceptiveAlarm

Gold Member
It's been years since I played Diablo. They kept talking about customization but never changed sex. Is that possible or is it more like a hero shooter?

J

JeremyEtcetera

Unconfirmed Member
Not many will notice but they've struck a really good balance in artstyle between D2 and D3 for the backgrounds. It looks stunning artistically.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't wait for this fucking game. My most anticipated title alongside Fable, Final Fantasy 16, Elden Ring and Halo Infinite are my most wanted games.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Game looks great imo, much closer to Diablo 2 than Diablo 3.

Tesseract

Banned
the ear thing is a wonderful nod to what i hope is the reignition of world pvp and a competitive loot model

might be jumping the gun here since i've not deep dived any of the con deets

Last edited:
Top Bottom