• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having you and scy here, how was the audio/video quality? Once I turned the shadows completly off I had no perfomance drop whatsoever. So yeah, think I'll keep it running in the future.

edit: oh ... and what happened at the SK, pssst!

The quality was fine as far as I could tell. I just would've moved the cam of you into the corner where the chat box is, instead of over your resources. But I had no problems otherwise, I don't think.

Realyn

The quality was fine as far as I could tell. I just would've moved the cam of you into the corner where the chat box is, instead of over your resources. But I had no problems otherwise, I don't think.

Yeah sorry for that ... I did that later. I played some TF2 before D3 and you have ammo/health at the bottom left/right. Should have told me! ;)

zlatko

Banned
If anything, it should be brought to the mods attention if the PM is some form of hate/harassment. We shouldn't be involved and usually public drama ends bad for everyone.

Yeah if anything it looks like that tool will get the last laugh on Yoshi now.

LowParry

Hit level 17 with my Wizard. Time for a nap. But my god. The things I've witnessed. The sheer joy and tears. What a great great great great game this is.

Hey Foliorum Viridum, any specific reason why you PMed me this? You could've just posted this in this thread... here, I'll do it for you instead!

hdj2Z.png
Seriously messed up, man...

If anything, it should be brought to the mods attention if the PM is some form of hate/harassment. We shouldn't be involved and usually public drama ends bad for everyone.

Yeah seems like 12 hours of playing over night and his own personality got the best of his judgement...

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Anyone buy the hardcover guide? Looks like a REALLY nice collectors piece...I never buy guides, but this one looks worth it for display and bathroom reading. :3 Anyone?

BigTnaples

Todd Howard's Secret GAF Account
Haven't stopped playing to sleep....

Looks like Diablo is just as good as people have always told me it is.

I currently have a Templar follower (I am a wizard)

I will be able to swap followers when others come along correct? And do they all come in during the story or are they just sitting in town somewhere waiting to be "hired"?

Realyn

Anyone buy the hardcover guide? Looks like a REALLY nice collectors piece...I never buy guides, but this one looks worth it for display and bathroom reading. :3 Anyone?

I've read the whole FF XII-2 guide like twice while taking a .... . I'm 5 hours into the game however .. damn - need to finish it sometime :eek:.

injurai

Banned
Yeah if anything it looks like that tool will get the last laugh on Yoshi now.

I'm not a mod but my suggestion to them would be to let it slide. Then again I'm bias to Yoshi's presense in this thread.

I hope this doesn't back fire on either of them. I don't want to call Folio a tool, as he pm'd me some helpful advice over a mistake when I first started out on neogaf. Like I said public drama always seems to end bad when everyone should just ignore and move one. Let's do the same...

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Pretty sure both the person that sent the PM and yoshichan get banned since the latter made the comment public.

sephi22

Man so close to 20,000 posts already. I believe the last time we filled an OT so quickly was during marvel 3 days.

Anyway, bought the CE last night from the Dubai midnight launch. Pics coming soon. Didn't get a chance to play yet. Will be able to play 2 hours from now

I don't have it, and probably won't get it (I don't usually buy guides with the Internet and all now), though from people posting earlier it seemed pretty nice. Just know that a lot of the info will become outdated relatively soon as patches and such are applied.

Grampasso

The key is to find the bosses that have the best gear in their drop tables and keep farming them until you get that gear. Trust me, it's a lot more addicting/fun than you'd think.

*reposting questions from last page*

I have a couple questions.

I'm on the 3rd quest in act 2... or at least I was until I left and joined a public game on an earlier quest. Do I have to redo everything now? It won't let me select quest back to where I was before.

Is there any way to change the text size? I'm getting tired of having to put my face into the laptop every time someone in my party types something.

Again... there are NO loot table. There's just a threshold for the maximum item level droppable by any mob.

scy

Having you and scy here, how was the audio/video quality? Once I turned the shadows completly off I had no perfomance drop whatsoever. So yeah, think I'll keep it running in the future.

edit: oh ... and what happened at the SK, pssst!

SK lolz

A/V was fine. There were some hiccups in the stream (notably when
entering a TP
) but I'm not sure how much were issues on my end.

Also, you died?! :|

Ill Saint

Blizzard Downloader is driving me crazy. Literally spent the whole day downloading this thing as Blizzard's crap bandwidth has been all over the place, and the downloader loves randomly crashing. So frustrating.

Anybody else miss being able to move whilst having the map full screen? I think it's literally the only thing I dislike about the entire game, but it's still bugging me.

Gromph

This tag is currently undergoing scheduled maintenance...
Staff Member
Im almost on act IV, final boss of ACT3, time to eat and finish normal after.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I don't have it, and probably won't get it (I don't usually buy guides with the Internet and all now), though from people posting earlier it seemed pretty nice. Just know that a lot of the info will become outdated relatively soon as patches and such are applied.

This is true. But again, I wouldn't be buying it for the stats and strats, but more for the general info and story and lore. I may call a few places over lunch while playing. :)

codhand

"Sad bastard...whatever happened to sitting down and enjoying something instead of rushing through it? "

yoshi, sue for defamation!

This thread just got chantastic.

injurai

Banned
For shame Eurogamer. They are desparate for content that can be sourced so they just pull from gaf. Man those comments are looking nasty

Sad bastard...whatever happened to sitting down and enjoying something instead of rushing through it?

That guy has no idea how much Yoshi enjoyed that game...

OP updated. :p

Awesome. This is the thread for the ages for sure. Never forget.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Anybody else miss being able to move whilst having the map full screen? I think it's literally the only thing I dislike about the entire game, but it's still bugging me.

D2 was unplayable without tab map on. D3 is playable, but it's not as optimal. It would be nice if they added this at a later date...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom