• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT4| Antiques Roadshow: Sanctuary Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

it's not a bloody conspiracy, it's what they said they were doing, only the poster wrote it in a more ominous manner.

OF COURSE it was to make us play the game more, and of course they value the overall value of the Diablo economy. It makes monies man, monies.

Now the point is, do you agree, or not with what Blizzard is doing, which is handling Diablo like an MMORPG. Probably the first evolving single player game experience available.

LordCanti

Still worth 4$ :lol

There's no way someone is going to pay me $4 for these. No way.

I'm going to try it anyway lol. I'm running out of stuff to sell. No one on the RMAH wants my (third?) Manajuma's Ritual Cutter. They wanted the first two >< I don't know why they don't want the third.

Hold onto that for when pvp comes out. Mid level dueling may be popular if Blizzard allows it and that'd be a pretty awesome wep if that's the case.

Yeah, holding onto that, and this:

OvlQo.jpg

KrawlMan

I posted this a few pages back, but it looks like it got completely lost and forgotten by the next page. I don't play a barb and was wondering if anybody was interested, or at the very least somebody might be able to estimate its value.

K8odo.png

???

scy

Lol I equipped her with it. Either that or it was a wand that looked like a dagger,but I don't think so.

Hrm ... thought she was just Two Handed Swords, Clubs, and Staves.

I posted this a few pages back, but it looks like it got completely lost and forgotten by the next page. I don't play a barb and was wondering if anybody was interested, or at the very least somebody might be able to estimate its value.

Well, DPS Barb is the new in thing so perhaps. It's not amazing but it should at least sell. I'm terrible at pricing though so ... who knows :|

LordCanti

Rings are the most difficult thing to price. My gut says it would need either vita, res all, or % crit damage (in addition to just the chance) to be truly valuable, but who knows.

Narrow it down on the AH by doing 3 affixes at a time. If you come across a combo that seems valuable, and your ring is similar, then you'll have a better idea of the value.

DSmalls84

Hrm ... thought she was just Two Handed Swords, Clubs, and Staves.

Well, DPS Barb is the new in thing so perhaps. It's not amazing but it should at least sell. I'm terrible at pricing though so ... who knows :|

I tried to equip her with an off hand Source and Shield but neither of those would work. I might need to check it out when I get home.

DSmalls84

Can I do Butcher like that?

Finally improved my Block Chance :). My 15th or so crafted shield was that one:

edit:sorry for those large pictures. Imgur somehow doesn't want to save the edited ones. And damn, I forgeot to shout. Resists are ~550-600 with it.

It might be slow going with that damage. I would use Wrath of the Berserker so you make it before the Enrage timer.

Xanathus

If flavor text sold items, someone would have bought my Hammer Jammers for $5.

I was thinking about what they talked about in the latest Bombcast, if Blizzard set up an ebay style auction house where players could add in flavor description and embed youtube videos in exchange for Blizzard taking a higher cut of the sales, it would be AMAZING.

Alex

it's not a bloody conspiracy, it's what they said they were doing, only the poster wrote it in a more ominous manner.

OF COURSE it was to make us play the game more, and of course they value the overall value of the Diablo economy. It makes monies man, monies.

Now the point is, do you agree, or not with what Blizzard is doing, which is handling Diablo like an MMORPG. Probably the first evolving single player game available.

The post has some good points, Blizzard does need to improve their Warden program especially because bots run rampant in both Diablo III and World of Warcraft. Changes to objects and their drops is silly and takes away some of the fun for sure.

A lot of the rest of the post though feels dampened by the shock-value presentation of it all. It's written like an America's Most Wanted episode. Really, the drops are lower, but I progress quicker, get around twice as many drops and have a more comfortable and more fun time obtaining them. With that in mind in sort of all balances out, I've no reason to have any ire towards the patch, thus far. Act IV was really agonizing on a Monk, at least it was for me.

The people I largely see raging on the changes thus far are Demon Hunters, whom never had any issues tackling Act IV as it was at a fair speed, compiled with other changes. For them, it's a trip back towards Earth to play with the rest of us peons.

Ingeniero

I just sold my first item in the RMAH.

"Piercing Wraps" for $2 ahhh yeesss good feeling.

I can't remember what it was or the stats, can you see that info in the game, I know there is an historical of sales in the AH and RMAH but I don't know if I can see the stats?

I am at work atm.

Happy camper here :D

LordCanti

I was thinking about what they talked about in the latest Bombcast, if Blizzard set up an ebay style auction house where players could add in flavor description and embed youtube videos in exchange for Blizzard taking a higher cut of the sales, it would be AMAZING.

I...I need to listen to that bombcast, that sounds amazing lol.

I just sold my first item in the RMAH.

"Piercing Wraps" for $2 ahhh yeesss good feeling.

I can't remember what it was or the stats, can you see that info in the game, I know there is an historical of sales in the AH and RMAH but I don't know if I can see the stats?

I am at work atm.

Happy camper here :D

You'll never know what it was; That info isn't available.

Funny bug I encountered.
He was jittering back and forth on the spot, immediately before and after his death.

That happened to me earlier as well. I was laughing my ass off.

Funny glitch I encountered.
http://i.minus.com/ibKWCULzN5HCq.jpg[IMG]
He was jittering back and forth on the spot, immediately before and after his death.[/QUOTE]

Had that too. I was gonna make a gif but I never got around to it

Cain was having second thoughts

Funny glitch I encountered.
ibKWCULzN5HCq.jpg

He was jittering back and forth on the spot, immediately before and after his death.

happened to me last night....

i of course started talking to him post mortem!! he fixed himself after the first conversation though :(

*edit* fuck i broke my own rule! i've gone cold turkey. wasnt supposed to be here. damnit. atleast i havent played. good bye... again. diablogaf

LordCanti

Patch 1.0.3: CAIN'S RETURN!

On an unrelated note, that hammer I had given to the templar the first week and then forgotten about, just sold for $15. The Templar was not worthy of such a device.

scy

Dancing Cain is probably the best part of this patch. Just saying.

Patch 1.0.3: CAIN'S RETURN!

On an unrelated note, that hammer I had given to the templar the first week and then forgotten about, just sold for $15. The Templar was not worthy of such a device.

I wish the DPS on my Templar's weapon was higher. ~500 DPS but it has like 300 VIT and some LoH!

RDreamer

I'm really loving Evasive Fire > Covering Fire on my DH. It lets you shoot through any and all obstacles, so you can put a big wall or tree or whatever between you and what wants to kill you.. With covering fire it can hit 3 targets, too. The backflip thing is kind of cool too I suppose if something does manage to get near you.

I just loot in act 2, near the wreck of the ship, a page of journal from a sailor. Page 4 of Black something diary.

Can't sell it. Anyone know what is it for ?

Plissken

I just loot in act 2, near the wreck of the ship, a page of journal from a sailor. Page 4 of Black something diary.

Can't sell it. Anyone know what is it for ?

There are a bunch of them, as far as I know it's just a LOST reference. The pages are 4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42, in reference to the hatch numbers from the show.

There are a bunch of them, as far as I know it's just a LOST reference. The pages are 4, 8, 12, 15, 16, 23, 42, in reference to the hatch numbers from the show.

wow really ? amazing

Not if you have characters over level 40 (meaning you could still play enough to have fun so no refund for you)

Takuan

For the uninitiated

Hesitant Dancing Cain

cainidunnoi7a1r.gif

My friend and I had a good laugh over this when it happened the other day - in my game, he was dancing with his back to us. He even went on a bit after he'd officially died, but ghosted when my buddy tried to talk to him.

taranatar

Hey guys, I'm looking for some new friends who wanna do inferno act 1 or gob runs or even general leveling on alts.

I'm on EU and on most days / nights! Friends list looking a bit empty.

Add me! - Taranatar#2532

:)

Number45

My WD is getting murdered in hell, particularly when I group up (although I do tend to stay alive more than the others). Tinkering around with my spec but I can't really find something I enjoy at the moment - removed the Gargantuan from my build earlier because he dies incredibly quickly and the cooldown to resummon is too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom