• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III PS3/360 |OT| Bringing Hell to consoles

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Question for the cheaters who are already playing the game! Difficulty system. Which one would you recommend from start?
I love following your drama. It makes me smile. Good luck!
There's no drama! Just hype :D!

Question for the cheaters who are already playing the game! Difficulty system. Which one would you recommend from start?

Hey now. I bought it fair and square at 12:00am. :p

I'm playing on hard with the demon hunter. I'm level 5 and have died a few times already. It's pretty intense and certainly a challenge.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Death at level 5? What the fuck.

Which difficulty is PC-normal considered, compared to console?

ShinMaruku

I am so torn I can get do5u or this now or get the other game on my birthday (the 19th) so I am so torn... I love DOA but I loved bg;da so much too and what I seen, I like....

koji

Hey guys, I caved and pre ordered the BD PS3 version, now I've started second guessing about the performance from BD, anyone played it yet from disc? Can still cancel the pre order and buy the digital from PSN.

molnizzle

I am so torn I can get do5u or this now or get the other game on my birthday (the 19th) so I am so torn... I love DOA but I loved bg;da so much too and what I seen, I like....

Get D3, you can play vanilla DOA5 (or the free digital version of DOA5U) until the 19th. If you loved BG:DA then this will probably be your GOTY.

M.W.

Hey guys, I caved and pre ordered the BD PS3 version, now I've started second guessing about the performance from BD, anyone played it yet from disc? Can still cancel the pre order and buy the digital from PSN.

Hmm, good question but I can't imagine the game being much different from the digital version.

Oh where from ? Any good deals ?

Xtra Vision (Irish Retail Store). They are doing all new releases for €4.99 with certain trades

rspJYM7.jpg

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
So can I log onto PSN in 45 minutes(midnight PST) to start the awful download process? Would really like to get it going overnight.

Riggs

Banned
Is this download from PSN or blizz servers? Last of us was great, pre loaded from naughty dogs own servers. At 13 GB I fear PSN is going to take a while :(

Nice one! I'm in Northern Ireland and have one in town :p Now to find a games list.

Here is the list. It is not that bad of a list. Lots of older stuff on there - so you should have something.

Word of warning, in the past I think ROI and NI Xtra Visions had different deals running, so there might be a small chance they might not be running the deal up there.

Big_Al

Unconfirmed Member
Here is the list. It is not that bad of a list. Lots of older stuff on there - so you should have something.

Word of warning, in the past I think ROI and NI Xtra Visions had different deals running, so there might be a small chance they might not be running the deal up there.

Thanks for the list, appreciate it! :) You're right but I saw the deal in the window last week. Just forgot all about it until your post :) Hopefully the games will be the same, I'll phone them in a few hours.

MYE

Fuck, I already have (and enjoy) this game on PC, don't make me buy it again GAF :/
Any news on the expansion on consoles?

tekumseh

a mass of phermones, hormones and adrenaline just waiting to explode
I'm sitting at work, counting down the hours until I can go home, get a little sleep then wake up and play the shit out of the PS3 version I have coming from Amazon in the morning. I absolutely love loot whoring games, like Norrath, BG:DA, even the Borderlands games, and this is like the crown jewel for loot grabbing! The gameplay videos look vivid and amazing, the drops sound addicting, and playing on a 60 inch screen is just going to be the very rich icing on an already exquisitely decadent cake.

Let the time suck begin!!!

The Monk is like the Paladin in that he has a bunch of auras.
Thanks. Been playing with the monk since midnight. He is like a cross between paladin and assassin. Too much fun. I'm loving the game so far. Presentation is solid. Game feels good on a controller. So I'm digging it immensely. And playing on disc loads are pretty good.

Death at level 5? What the fuck.

Which difficulty is PC-normal considered, compared to console?

Haha. Yeah. My thoughts exactly. I can't really say but I remember my first time dying in D3 PC was act 2 I believe. So I feel this is already more challenging. I'm noticing that when you dodge sometimes attacks still hit you even though they shouldn't. So I don't even think it should be considered that since it seems to take stats into consideration.

I saw there was easy, normal, hard and then the others were master I-IV if I remember right, but those were locked.

Yoshichan

Traded in Gran Turismo 5 (will buy GT6 anyway) and MGS HD (costed me like $10) and got this game for free! FREE! Now I can't possibly complain that I've "wasted" money on this :lol

Cipherr

Traded in Gran Turismo 5 (will buy GT6 anyway) and MGS HD (costed me like $10) and got this game for free! FREE! Now I can't possibly complain that I've "wasted" money on this :lol

You werent able to catch the RMAH wave on the PC version? I remember you quit, but I thought you at least got to cash out first. I was disappointed with a lot, but I came out ~$530 ahead in the end.

Yoshichan

You werent able to catch the RMAH wave on the PC version? I remember you quit, but I thought you at least got to cash out first.
I did, and it felt horrible ._.

Yoshichan

Riggs, my man! You playing yet?

bunbun777

Demon hunter or Witch doctor? For reals I need help the other 3 are already spoken for from my friends. Which is more fun and or powerful late game?

Saganator

Demon hunter or Witch doctor? For reals I need help the other 3 are already spoken for from my friends. Which is more fun and or powerful late game?

Probably DM will be more powerful late game. I think it is also a more fun class but that is just my opinion.

Not downloading, and when I click the download link on the store I get an error message telling me to quit out of the store and then it crashes my PS3.

Riggs

Banned
Lop ps store crashes when I re download the theme , what a joke.

Nullpointer I feel your pain. Man this DL would take 30 min for me, but probably 5 hours with Sony's server. unless its like the last of us and downloads from the client. Bleh.

Yoshichan

Lop ps store crashes when I re download the theme , what a joke.
My man, just calm down aight? Wanna call me on Skype? I'll get on on phone Skype for a moment?

Top Bottom