• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

didn't see a thread, GiantBomb livestream starting now

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Angry Fork said:
An exact definition would be only caring about games like COD or Madden (and also has the physical characteristics of a very in shape guy with sunglasses and a nice hairstyle ie Cliff Blezinski). A more broad definition means people that only talk about mainly popular games like COD, GTA, Gears of War, shooters in general and the type of stuff Ice-T says he plays on twitter. Stuff like Last Guardian, Journey, etc. get ignored by the dudebro and he doesn't even know they exist, nor does he care.

What if you play Madden, CoD and games like Last Guardian? It's a lame term. Also, what makes CoD dudebro? Is Uncharted dudebro?

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Neogaf Poster Gary Whitta makes an appearance.

Oh god do I pay $5 for the Justin tv app just to watch GB this week???

I thought they dropped Justin to use amazon's streaming service or something

To be honest, I could do without the guests. Rather just hear the core 4 talk about the conferences. With Xbox Live guys there, I doubt Ryan, Alex will be critical of MS.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Does Greg Kasavin still work for Gamespot? I always liked him.

linko9

Ugh... why don't they get the other Giant Bomb guys on? They can't shit on Microsoft when there are multiple MS employees there...

stupei

IrishNinja said:
some pretty varied answers to my question, but seeing them get love from a number of you makes it sound like it's worth checking out (nothing else going on postgame anyway).

There are at least three threads going about GB content at any given time. Yeah, you could say a lot of people on GAF like them.

linko9 said:
Ugh... why don't they get the other Giant Bomb guys on? They can't shit on Microsoft when there are multiple MS employees there...

They often usually roll guests in and out. No reason to assume the MS people will stick with the GB guys all night long.

Shai-Tan

Banned
IrishNinja said:
honest question: is GB worth watching? what ive seen always struck me as pretty dudebro.

they're funny and they know games even when they suck at playing them which makes up for it

also open about different types of games. gerstmann is a bit of a console snob but he will listen to vinny talk about some random pc game. they have a good thing going. there isn't too much tension or groupthink

sixghost

funkystudent said:
probably means they will be a bit more polite about the MS show then they probably should.
Did these guys follow them home? I was really hoping for their genuine reactions to the MS press conference.

stupei

Um, at the Sony conference they said "play a few hours later tonight" about something. It's very possible most of the guys are still doing that and will show up later.

deadbeef

stupei said:
Um, at the Sony conference they said "play a few hours later tonight" about something. It's very possible most of the guys are still doing that and will show up later.

Yeah, hopefully they're recording some video to put up on the site tomorrow. I'm fine with that. No way can I make it through this all tonight anyway - too tired.

Was kind of looking forward to catching my first Giantbomb live stream....why all the MS peeps? Oh well, I can wait till the next proper podcast. I was just looking forward to putting faces to voices but half of them aren't there!

Bah, I'm out. I'm too tired to watch when there's only Ryan and Alex. Will listen to the audio version.

And eeeww, Jonathan Blow.

Top Bottom