• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Digg founder Kevin Rose throws a raccoon down a stairwell

Status
Not open for further replies.

akira28

reminds me of that sunhi gif.

the one where the chimps fling the racoon so hard he becomes the 2001 Starchild.

Wazzy

Banned
I thought it was going to be him being a douche and just throwing a raccoon but it was attacking his dog and I would do the same thing.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
untitled-1unsf1.gif

LordCanti

Rocky nooooooooooooo!

It takes a brave man to stick his hand into what might be a rabid raccoon's face. I probably would have just kicked the shit out of it.

Because there's a long spiel at the beginning about not endorsing violence against animals, but then it's a video of him throwing one down some stairs, and we're presumably supposed to either feel like justice has been served or amused at the raccoon's misfortune (or both).

Like I certainly don't feel sorry for the raccoon and would probably have done something similar if it was my dog but I don't think I'd then go "oh boy I hope there's security camera footage of this so I can put it on youtube!"

It's like the lamest Worldstar fight video on the internet.

commedieu

Banned
holy fuck @ the conundrum SUPER Animal Rights activists now face! hahah

edit;

And in all fairness, that raccoon is going to come back with friends. THey are fucking mean, and smart as hell. They are also very strong, and durable. I know its going to be split into the two camps, pro-raccoon and indifferent-raccoon, but I hope people only speak that have had confrontations with these beasts. I ran into one in santa monica, was out at night biking. I turn a corner and run into a pack of them. So, being on my bike, I haunch the bike on its back wheel, to make like a barrier and start rolling it towards the raccoons. The fucking leader, STANDS UP. The rest follow, and they don't budge. They were about thigh high. Fuckers made me back down.

He better keep a look out, all im saying. He/She is going to be heated as hell that they got tossed down some stairs. That dog should not be outside for the next, lifetime, alone.

Munin

Because there's a long spiel at the beginning about not endorsing violence against animals, but then it's a video of him throwing one down some stairs, and we're presumably supposed to either feel like justice has been served or amused at the raccoon's misfortune (or both).

Like I certainly don't feel sorry for the raccoon and would probably have done something similar if it was my dog but I don't think I'd then go "oh boy I hope there's security camera footage of this so I can put it on youtube!"

It's like the lamest Worldstar fight video on the internet.

Agreed. Don't care about the raccoon, but this was completely unnecessary.

LQX

Ha, I give him credit though. I would have stayed inside. There are always stories about those things having rabies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom