• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Direct feed pics from all 3 FFXIII games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Kyoufu said:
You know, if Advent Children didn't exist I could say I had 100% faith in Square-Enix's ability to produce quality voice-overs for their localisations on their big budget products.

FFX, FFXII and Valkyrie Profile 2 all had exceptional voice-acting IMO, and I have no doubts that FFXIII won't be just as good.

Sadly, Advent Children and the whole compilation is filled with English hentai VA hacks who make me want to shoot myself in the head.

Haha, did not know that.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Duck Amuck said:
This thread is still going on? I mean, we haven't had any new FFXIII media in a while have we?
It's just that in the case of Final Fantasy (and SE in general) it's better to bump old threads than starting new ones, unless it's big news. The amount of bullshit that is posted in newly created FNC related threads is absurd (it's the same stuff everytime too) and you usually have to wait too many pages to have any sort of decent conversation.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Duck Amuck said:
I already know that much. But this thread is still so old.
Doesn't really bother me, but maybe it is time to make a new one when the next batch of news is released. I still think that FFXIII news aggregate thread a dude made some time ago was a good idea. Not sure what was made of it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom