• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dissidia Final Fantasy ARCADE ANNOUNCED! [Update: Trailer + Info]

B9xwo2KCIAAobNu.jpg

A NEW CYCLE BEGINS!

Teaser video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPrXNBevqFk

Mod Abuse:

- Brand new story and setting for Dissidia, not based on the previous Dissidia storyline. It's a reboot.
- 3 vs 3 battles.
- The trailer doesn't use any CG, it's all in-game assets.
- They'll be holding a press conference on April 10 to reveal all the details about the game.

LuuKyK

I am dead. I don't know how to deal with this.

Is it in a completely new engine? Why no console release?
Yet?

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Wonder why a complete revamp of the DISSIDIA logo...

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
The fact we've got someone from FF14 makes me hopeful this won't just be a quick port of Duodecim's arcade mode.

Now I wonder if we'll get FF15 represented....& if this'll eventually hit consoles or the Vita.

SERIOUSLY. CONSOLE + ONLINE....though having it on the go for quick matches as always nice.

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
They were asked if there will be any XV characters. Answer: unsure. lol Whatever that means.
It's an arcade game, so I'm guessing that they'll add him if the game is still a big deal when FFXV is out. Or make an upgraded version for the Arcades with new characters etc. while releasing the vanilla one for consoles.

Absolutely glorious. Hopefully many more characters will be announced.
More Dissidia is always a good thing if it stays true to the quality or the first two installment.s

sn00zer

Color me surprised...totally thought this would be ATB
EDIT: They would be dumb not to release this for consoles eventually

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Wow! Did not see this coming.

I imagine there will be some form of home release since arcade games never leave Japan these days.

Top Bottom