• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Divinity: Original Sin 2 |OT| Dragons & Dungeon Mastering

Lucifon

I was wondering the same. I searched a bit and found the contents of the Divine Edition. no idea about the Eternal Edition.

Divine-Ascension-Upgrade-B.png

Can we upgrade our Kickstarter base steam editions to a higher tier anywhere?

Artdayne

I hope it has some good music bringing tension to battles like that one in OS 1

It wasn't even from that game but man did it feel great when it started when I was in a difficult situation

I loved the Divinity OS 1 soundtrack. This was my fave, Lanilor Lane: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVb_ZcwqKmM

I'm going either Dwarf or Human Knight, Red Prince Wizard, Sebille Rogue, Fain Cleric (not positive on that yet but we'll see).

what does playing undead do in term of skills? does it change conversation with npc too ?
You can feign death in combat. Healing hurts you, poison heals you. And you have to wear a disguise or NPCs will freak the fuck out. You can assemble a mask in the game by carving faces off of different races to eventually disguise yourself as any race.

"Check back on Tuesday for our full review of Divinity: Original Sin 2, with updated thoughts on its fancy new Game Master mode."

There are a few other reviews in progress out now as well.

It says to come back on Tuesday for the full review but might also have a score? Kinda weird. The impressions are as good as a review anyway.

They have had press copies for a while now, as well as CohCarnage (Twitch streamer) having it as well. I'm sure the game's too big to make a day 1 review though.

Rad-

40 minutes to download here we go brehs. I think I'm going to choose Red Prince for myself. I'm thinking Battlemage that dualwields + aero spells (maybe some pyro as well). Then party members will be Sebille (ranger with bow + summoning), Ifan (fighter with shield) and Fane (cleric with hydro + geo spells).

What do you think would be a better secondary skill set for the fighter: necro or polymorph? Both seems to have some interesting skills that would go nicely with a fighter tank-ish dude.

Karak

They have had press copies for a while now, as well as CohCarnage (Twitch streamer) having it as well. I'm sure the game's too big to make a day 1 review though.

Interesting. All our press outlets got it when I did which was barely 2 days before the release.

Buckle

You can feign death in combat. Healing hurts you, poison heals you. And you have to wear a disguise or NPCs will freak the fuck out. You can assemble a mask in the game by carving faces off of different races to eventually disguise yourself as any race.
Also infinite lockpicks since you can just use your bony finger.

Hey all. I have the first Divinity on my PS4 but never got around to playing it. Now that I have a decent PC I was thinking of getting this. Is it better I play the first game before this or does it matter? How story heavy is it?

JambiBum

FYI, if you want to choose your own two skill classes instead of a preset, just remove the points from the trees and select your own. Then the skill book selection will change to whatever classes you have selected.

kromeo

Went home for lunch and completely forgot to start downloading.. Got too distracted watching border force Australia or whatever it's called :(

bbd23

Went home for lunch and completely forgot to start downloading.. Got too distracted watching border force Australia or whatever it's called :(

if you have your PC on and the steam app I believe you can tell it to install the game

Rogue idea was scrapped, going with a necro/summon caster. I would go female elf but I wanna have 1 of every race and prolly gonna pick up sebille

Top Bottom