• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DMC Dante Voice Actor shot at in Guatemala

Go look at a map of Central and South America please.

I did... which is why I was able to name the countries that surround Guatemala.

Its always these keyboard warriors who never left their county with the xenophobic mindsets.

Crying about xenophobia doesn't magically make the murder rate go down, sport.

vVZQpEf.gif

Holgren

Biassed news?

Have you seen documentary about crime in Central/ South America?

The cartel in Mexico are vicious

Lots of people kidnapped and decapitated body parts thown on the streets as messages

Same as Brazil which is notorious for it's high crime rate and drugs

Now I don't know about any other parts of South America but I assume it's more or less the same, could be dangerous for traveller or tourist if you don't know where you re going

Also, you need to be careful for thieves and pickpocked in crowded areas

Central/South America has become such a craphole, I mean it was never great but it's reaching Middle-East levels of barbarianism.

As a Chilean I feel the need of arguing against these arguments that generalize two full subcontinents, but I'll just give an example following their same logic.

"Another school shooting and a cop shooting a black man instantly? The US has become such a craphole, I mean it was never great but it's reaching Middle-East levels of barbarianism."

Azurro

Banned
Why are you blaming those who buy it? You’re gonna blame the mentally broken heroin addict for the crimes of drug cartels? Does that make it more acceptable that cartels run their countries on death money? Humanity has always been victim to its vices, opioids, alcohol... they have existed from way before the United States ever existed.

Shut em down. Blow them off the face of the planet

I'm not assigning blame, I'm merely stating facts. By the way, it wasn't just heroin addicts, for the longest time it was American potheads the biggest consumers of Mexican drugs until the cartels diversified in the last few years.

Top Bottom