• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DMC3:SE or Ninja Gaiden Black?

They're both timeless classics, however i think Black is better

Edit:
Unfortunately i didn't play DMC3, but if they fixed the camera in Black, it would be very close to what i'd consider a perfect game.
Wacky camera is basically a feature of 3rd person action games at this point.

Black, never liked the setting and style of DMC so I was never really into the series.

Microsoft and /or Tecmo should release that game on Steam.

dmc1 had amazing atmosphere, very dark and gothic which was unfortunately lost in the later entries. also had some really creepy enemies. I thought ng2 environments were better and more varied than ng:b.

stack9902

Banned
Both.

Fans of character action games should cherish them both dearly given the current state of both series.

But yeah, DMC3:SE

Have to agree both are good, and different while similar genre. Both have great hack and slash gameplay and could be quite difficult. :)

Aizo

Banned
Are we talking about PS2 and Xbox games, respectively? In that case, DMC3:SE, for sure. The camera in NG:B really bothered me. If you're playing the remakes, though, both are amazing.

If you want to have less agony, I recommend DMC3. If you want to feel like a super badass when you make progress, I recommend NG:B. This is a topic that requires far too many caveats, really. Choosing is just too hard.

Top Bottom