• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DNC analytics program used by Clinton campaign hacked by Russians - NYT

Status
Not open for further replies.

commedieu

Banned
If Trump had a five-star dinner with Kim Jong-un, Republicans wouldn't give a shit. I'm beginning to think they aren't even in it for policy, they're like obnoxious sports fans.

Why is it so hard to call the general trump. Base for what they are.

1. Racists
2. Bigots

?

Foffy

Banned
sZmm7if.jpg

Holy fuck.

I am dead, in more than the usual sense.

RoKKeR

Can we get a hack on Trump's tax returns? Oh that's right, we have a foreign power trying to sway the democratic process of a nation, so I guess that is out of the question.

RPGCrazied

Isn't this shit illegal? If Trump really is behind in this some way, he should be held accountable. I don't give a shit if he is a supposedly a rich so called celebrity. He should not get special treatment.

Revolver

The content of these emails will probably end up receiving more attention by the press than how they were obtained. Trump will probably try and flip the whole thing on Clinton and say she can't be trusted on security.

Isn't this shit illegal? If Trump really is behind in this some way, he should be held accountable. I don't give a shit if he is a supposedly a rich so called celebrity. He should not get special treatment.

If they can prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt, then yes

Clinton Camp: No evidence internal systems compromised.

The content of these emails will probably end up receiving more attention by the press than how they were obtained. Trump will probably try and flip the whole thing on Clinton and say she can't be trusted on security.

It's not emails, it is shared data analysis files that they had with the DNC. OP is out of date.

meppi

The hell is going on with this campaign lol.
Just one you thought you've seen it all, it becomes even more ridiculous!

At this point I'm waiting for security cam footage to leak of Trump pushing a female journalist that he used to fuck onto the metro tracks. ;)

I'd hope that if the government does discover it is definitely Russia doing this with the sole intention of getting Trump elected and they do find information connecting Trump with Russian oligarchs they'll put a stop to his campaign, or in an extreme scenario execute a coup if he actually does get elected.

I feel like the takeaway from this election is always behave like someone is going to read your emails, voice mails, and texts to the public because FUCK.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
The only smoking gun that can end Trump is his taxes and not for the reasons that normally ends a campaign.

Blader

If Trump had a five-star dinner with Kim Jong-un, Republicans wouldn't give a shit. I'm beginning to think they aren't even in it for policy, they're like obnoxious sports fans.

Most Republicans are only reluctantly joining Trump's bandwagon because he's their nominee and their only chance at shaping the Supreme Court and Congressional agenda. And the diehards don't care about policy or politics, all they care about is Trump's personality breaking shit.

Xe4

Banned
Are we sure Trump is funding this shit?

I mean it kind of weird that it is all democrats getting hacked.
It's doubtful he's funding it. That would be treason and a huge red flag to investigators. He's more than happy to suggest it on public TV, and Russia more than happy to oblige.

Wait, so... did a hacking attempt occur or not? A failed hacking attempt?
Sounds like a failed attempt ATM. We'll know more in the coming days.

Plum

It's so morbidly hilarious that the Republicans have gone from "Red or dead" to supporting a Putin Puppet in the span of two and a half decades. They have no values except for their hatred towards people who look or think different to them.

Dirca

Are we sure Trump isn't funding this shit?

I mean it kind of weird that it is all democrats getting hacked.
Trump is a moron but I don't think he's stupid. However, if it can be proven with evidence that he did fund it, I'll change my stance and call him a stupid moron.

RPGCrazied

Doesn't matter if they didn't get anything, they still hacked in. Someone should be held accountable, specially if its the Trump campaign.

TheFatOne

Doesn't matter if they didn't get anything, they still hacked in. Someone should be held accountable, specially if its the Trump campaign.

You do realize that if someone in Trumps camp is responsible that means they are actively working with Russia to influence an election i.e treason.

Revolver

Clinton Camp: No evidence internal systems compromised.

It's not emails, it is shared data analysis files that they had with the DNC. OP is out of date.

I just heard that. It's starting to drive me a little nuts how the press seems to be letting Trump's comments slide. I heard Wolf Blitzer say "We now know they were a joke". Really? That's all it takes to make the whole thing go away? Uuugh.

This is kinda an unprecedented moment for us. How do you retaliate to a cyber attack by another state? Will Russia experience internet outages like North Korea did? Will you add sanctions, or do some Sabre rattling?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom