• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DNC analytics program used by Clinton campaign hacked by Russians - NYT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Veelk

Banned
I highly doubt that Trump had an actual involvement in Russia's hacking, but this should atleast serve as the excuse the FBI needs to investigate Trump's staff for ties to Russia.

I thought that the primaries were unbelievable, but now this is topping even that. Trump is a pawn of Putin, unwitting or not, and holy shit, will someone get the adults and stop this madness already?

Like at this point, if necessary, the FBI could outright plant evidence for all I care, Trump just needs to be fucking stopped.

DrMungo

If trump pulled his face off like in Scooby Doo and reveal he's actually putin, he would still get at least 35% of the vote just because of the (R) behind his name. I can see Fox News still defend him too.

oatmeal

Banned
sZmm7if.jpg

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1253823&highlight=putin
That's pretty awesome

Blueliner

Banned
No. Don't think so. No. Russian politics or its secret services don't care about the transparency of the electoral system in the USA. And they certainly don't care about the American people. At least for charitable reasons. For that, first they would have to be an example of transparency themselves and not a corrupt oligarchy.

In terms of Russia itself, isn't Putin's approval rating around 80%?

BFIB

"I want to thank Russia for doing what Hillary protectors won't do. I didn't have anything to do with this, believe me."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom