• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do you feel this community is thicker skinned and less uptight than other message board communities?

eot

Banned
swift snipe

images

-Minsc-

Nah, people here whine just like any other place does when people poke the bubble. GAF is pretty normal. The biggest difference than some places is a smaller population and a different main culture. What I wrote means, I have no clue.

C

Contica

Unconfirmed Member
Lol, fuck no. Gaf's skin is just thicker where others' is thinner and vice versa.

Put a lady with strong jawline in a game and this place implodes.

-Arcadia-

Banned
Likewise, there’s just a lot of laughter and mockery. Some people are more serious, but not so much so. Usually things stay light until the SJWs arrive.

When I change the channel to Reee, it is this absolutely hate-drenched wailing at the world not going their way.

plushyp

Put a lady with strong jawline in a game and this place implodes.
Now that you mention it, your avatar's chin is so sharp it could cut glass. If not, then those teeth on the side will get the job done.

I have thick fur. I groom it daily. It smells sweet, and is pleasant to the touch and taste.
Rentahamster please, this isn't the furry thread.

Last edited:
C

Contica

Unconfirmed Member
Now that you mention it, your avatar's chin is so sharp it could cut glass. If not, then those teeth on the side will get the job done.

I'm aware of how my avatar looks, thank you. I picked it.

plushyp

See, plushyp plushyp , this is how business gets fuckin' DONE, between individuals of culture.
Sorry, I am unable to take a Rodent Whore seriously. I'll go back home and meditate upon this in complete silence. Xoxo my dear pet.

I'm aware of how my avatar looks, thank you. I picked it.
Good good, for a moment I thought you had a chin/jawline fetish going on there.

I just realized that the chambers aren't even in line with the barrel so that wouldn't really work lol

Nymphae Nymphae just shot themselves in the foot.

I don't know how much the rest of you know about Cockgun culture (I'm an expert), but chamber and barrel alignment are huge parts of it. It's not like it is in Soyboy culture where you can become successful by being an asshole. If you screw someone over in Cockgun play, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is proper barrel alignment.

What this means is the Cockgun enthusiast crowd, after hearing about this, is not going to want to purchase parts for either Chamber, nor will they purchase any of Nymphae Nymphae 's Barrels. This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but Nymphae Nymphae has alienated an entire market with this move.

Nymphae Nymphae , publicly apologize and cancel your false-flag critique of proper Cockgun barrel alignment or you can kiss your Cockgun barrel alignment business goodbye.

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
Nymphae Nymphae just shot themselves in the foot.

I don't know how much the rest of you know about Cockgun culture (I'm an expert), but chamber and barrel alignment are huge parts of it. It's not like it is in Soyboy culture where you can become successful by being an asshole. If you screw someone over in Cockgun play, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is proper barrel alignment.

What this means is the Cockgun enthusiast crowd, after hearing about this, is not going to want to purchase parts for either Chamber, nor will they purchase any of Nymphae Nymphae 's Barrels. This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but Nymphae Nymphae has alienated an entire market with this move.

Nymphae Nymphae , publicly apologize and cancel your false-flag critique of proper Cockgun barrel alignment or you can kiss your Cockgun barrel alignment business goodbye.
off duty ninja off duty ninja are you hitting the sauce again off duty ninja off duty ninja ?

off duty ninja off duty ninja please clarify

C

Contica

Unconfirmed Member
How ironic. Just a few posts ago you were talking about thicker skin on GAF and yet here you are becoming prickly over a random, clearly in jest comment.

Did I hurt your feelings? Should I use an emoji next time?

Haven’t met Ed yet? He’s the saltiest little soybean you’ll ever meet.

Didn't seem bother you last night.

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
It seems that way to me. I see people who are, say, clearly more conservative than most others and no one seems to give a shit. They'd get dog piled on other forums.

Bigrx1

Banned
Think sometimes people get carried away. Didn't like the SJW crowd, but the other side's not much better either sometimes. People play the game and become the villain without realizing it.

I agree that the non-SJW side can get a bit extreme at times, but I personally don’t know too many times that side has actively gone on a hell bent online witch hunt spree for someone’s career, personal life and even actual living life for not living up to their unrealistic insane standards. Standards they themselves could never live up to. Have lost count of the number of times I have seen SJW mobs like this seek and destroy, all under the guise of some noble deed of seeking fair justice for everyone.

Top Bottom