• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do you Wipe Standing or Sitting? The age old debate...

How do you wipe?

• Standing

Votes: 35 31.0%
  • Sitting

Votes: 66 58.4%
  • Other

Votes: 12 10.6%

• Total voters

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
I have to do standing up.

I have such a hairy ass hole that whenever I shit my arse is a fucking state. I use about half a roll of toilet paper to wipe my arse and about ten sheets just to assess the damage.

BouncyFrag

Other
d0090fc4-7e68-4d4c-a7d6-8150d7b648e0_text.gif

haxan7

Banned

I have such a hairy ass hole that whenever I shit my arse is a fucking state. I use about half a roll of toilet paper to wipe my arse and about ten sheets just to assess the damage.
I just trimmed mine down today. Shave it man. It makes a world of difference.

We had at least one thread here dedicated to how to properly shave your ass for wiping purposes.

Last edited:

IDKFA

I just trimmed mine down today. Shave it man. It makes a world of difference.

We had at least one thread here dedicated to how to properly shave your ass for wiping purposes.

Shave it? With a cut throat razor and a mirror? Sounds risky.

IDKFA

Trim it with clippers. I’ve never gone full baldy

Scissors or actual hair trimmers? Either way, I feel like I'm going to risk cutting open a new ass hole.

Do you do it yourself or get somebody else to do it for you, like a spouse, grandparent or other family member? Feel like that would be safer.

haxan7

Banned
Scissors or actual hair trimmers? Either way, I feel like I'm going to risk cutting open a new ass hole.

Do you do it yourself or get somebody else to do it for you, like a spouse, grandparent or other family member? Feel like that would be safer.
I use this. There may be some remnants of ass hair/pubes still on there if you zoom in close enough.

x3l0ujV.jpg

Last edited:

ParaSeoul

This is why I started flushing before I wipe.

ParaSeoul

I use this. There may be some remnants of ass hair/pubes still on there if you zoom in close enough.

x3l0ujV.jpg

Shave from bow to stern.

You dont need shit hairs whatever the length. It uses less paper and washes better, do your pits too, it is the only civilised way to go.

Use a safety razor like a quattro and go from bullseye outwards. Do it in the shower at least once a week.

A freshly shawn scrotum is refreshing, but a hairless arse is close to godliness.
Does it itch bad when it grows again....

SJRB

Gold Member
Google "Dutch toilet" and tell me if you'd take the risk wiping while sitting down..

Top Bottom