• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Documentary film "HIDEO KOJIMA: CONNECTING WORLDS" is now streaming on Disney+

NeoLed

Great talent.
Great ego.

jack-off-jerk-off.gif

Hope the new stealth action film come out great and fast too

near

Gold Member
I hope it's actually insightful and not Kojima stroking he's own ego. He's obviously a brilliant creative director, but we don't really get much exposure to how well he manages the studio and its staff.

NeonGhost

uses 'M$' - What year is it? Not 2002.
Hopefully the death stranding servers get fixed soon because this is gonna cause a influx of death stranding players

FoxMcChief

Gold Member
I’ll watch after I beat Death Stranding. It’s weird, as I’m playing it, I’m getting this odor in my house. I can only imagine that it’s Kojima’s farts.

Brock2621

I cancelled Disney+ last year when all the kids TV shows started asking the characters their pronouns when they met and trans kiddy characters started popping up. Yeah dawg I'm good without that

NeonGhost

What's wrong with the servers? Are they down?
The ps5 version when other players log in their gamertag turns into unknown, ranked orders don’t work. The last couple weeks you would get disconnected every 2 minutes but that problem seems to have been fixed.

Pelta88

I cancelled Disney+ last year when all the kids TV shows started asking the characters their pronouns when they met and trans kiddy characters started popping up. Yeah dawg I'm good without that

I forgot this was gaf and that somehow, some way... Someone would inject gender politics into any thread that mentions Disney.

Nobody cares why you cancelled your sub or the reasons why. Finding new ways to Backflip your way into that specific discussion is beyond boring at this point...

Last edited:

Bartski

Gold Member
Overall I really liked it.

Rather than a constant circle jerk of distinguished featured self fellators - 75% of it is Death Stranding making of. And a good one.

Sure got its moments

twuHNKV.jpg

NeonGhost

Rather than a constant circle jerk of distinguished featured self fellators - 75% of it is Death Stranding making of. And a good one.

Sure got its moments

twuHNKV.jpg
Come one you have to give context to the quote plus it yoji Shinkawa he’s been with him for so long

near

Gold Member

Sure got its moments

twuHNKV.jpg

Thanks for the impressions. I'll watch this tonight.

near

Gold Member
I managed to watch this last night and I think it's worth watching if you're a fan of Kojima's work. It doesn't really provide much insight into he's creative process or how he manages he's studio - which is a shame - but it does gloss over things about Kojima I never knew. Most of the footage was captured before and during Death Stranding's release/production. Various guests talk about Kojima and why they think he's a brilliant creator. The most interesting part is where Kojima talks about he's childhood, being troubled and fearing he's father. It's not a making of documentary for Death Stranding, but it compliments it as a sort of 'how we got here' piece, and why Kojima should be loved.

Top Bottom