• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Hideo Kojima - Connecting Worlds" starring Hideo Kojima to premiere at Tribecafilm, followed by Q&A with Hideo Kojima

Bartski

Gold Member
https://tribecafilm.com/films/hideo-kojima-connecting-worlds-2023
A journey into the creative mind of the most iconic video game designer in the world.

Featuring appearances from visionary artists Guillermo del Toro, Nicholas Winding Refn, Grimes, George Miller, Norman Reedus, Woodkid, Chvrches and Hideo Kojima, this visually captivating documentary gives a rare insight into Hideo Kojima’s creative process as he launches his own independent studio.
This Tribeca Games special screening will be followed by an extended Q&A with Hideo Kojima.
Sat June 17 - 5:00 PM

IXx07Y5.jpg

Edit: The trailer. Hideo Kojima is in it.

Last edited:

-Zelda-

Banned

Was that the inspiration for Metal Gear Solid 5? At least Kojima was not dumb enough to delete the footage of the hot chick in his game like Carson Clay did to Sabine in his film.

Joking aside, I hope Kojima will go back to making games that are not weird ass open world stuff. I make exceptions here and there, but I am nearing the end of my tolerance limit for all these open world games that take forever to do the simplest task. I prefer stuff be more linear or at least open zone rather than full on open world.

Last edited:

AGRacing

I've seen better dialog than this guy is capable of writing scribbled in human shit on a bathroom mirror. The PS2 era is over guy.

Just like George Lucas... the second he got the hardware power to make anything he could possibly imagine he made a mess.

Also... the t-shirt... come on.

Last edited:
Top Bottom