• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Does anyone else wipe standing up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MormaPope

Banned
The added leverage that I get out of wiping standing up ensures all dirty matter gets taken care of. I absolutely hate feeling of dirty matter in or around my bum.

Solo

In addition:

- circumcised or not?
- do you tip?
- peeing in the shower - yay or nay?
- wiping - front to back or back to front?

3shells.jpg

The added leverage that I get out of wiping standing up ensures all dirty matter gets taken care of. I absolutely hate feeling of dirty matter in or around my bum.

YES! You have no idea how long I've been waiting for this thread!

I absolutely agree with you. You just can't adequately wipe sitting down.

Friggz

In addition:

- circumcised or not? yes, twice actually
- do you tip? yes, generously
- peeing in the shower - yay or nay? yes, i even pee on my wife in the shower
- wiping - front to back or back to front? i use a baby wipe and go front to back

see bolded

Yeah, I do.

I get the real work done while sitting down, and then stand up for the "spot cleaning". Wipe until TP comes away spotless. It's a timelessly effective method. My bum is pristine.

lil smoke

Banned
This is a 2010 style thread which I like, which is strange, but yeah I am a half way squat kinda guy. At work bathrooms, I have noticed that i tend to stand a bit more in the 5/8th pose. Oddly the chances of a piece dropping on the lid is higher there, but someone else will clean that if needed.

Keikaku

If everyone keeps answering in threads like these the information available online about GAffers deepest, darkest secrets will be too much. I ain't even going to post about the wiping bit, but I will say this:

I tip a minimum of 10%, 10% in the morning/afternoon, 15% for the evening and nothing at all if the service is bad. Pizza delivery gets at least $3 from me if they use their own cars.

EDIT:
Thanks GAF. My database of user toilet/shower/tipping/penile tendencies is really shaping up.
What did I tell you assholes? It has begun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom