• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Does anyone else wipe standing up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
c951a96695d1a8b6ebf38fdba3f04ede5a2f035b.gif

That's fucking hilarious.

alazz

Yep, squatting is a lot cleaner. I think the walls are all too close while sitting down, so it can be hard to make a clean wipe. But when you're squatting and spread you get the grand canyon and can wipe every which way and leave clean. Then there's the fear of touching the "mound" in shallow bowls. Toilets at my college are the worst, but luckily I've only had to go only twice while on campus so far this semester. Yep I keep track. Here's to another month and a half of regularity at home.

This thread is hilarious, though. Those two paint images are making me cry, and the gif from Baseketball is great.

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
I hose my ass off in shower. Saves me lots of money on toilet paper.
Get a bidet addition for your toilet. You don't need a plumber to install many of them (generally only if you want hot water).

Seriously. Thank me after you get it installed.

GUys not even shitting in the toilet. Does he expect the poop to bounce off the back and fall in?
It's like a lay-up.

I'm an expert

Formerly worldrevolution. The only reason I am nice to anyone else is to avoid being banned.
How many "Do you wipe standing up" threads have there been? I thought this would be a unique and informative question, I'm also a bit surprised how many people stand up to wipe.

Looks like you're new here. Welcome. Are you joining us from gaming side?

NinjaBoiX

What's the alternative? Putting a handful of tissue down the gap at the back of the seat, and trying to wipe? I just stand up when I'm done, and kind of bend a bit and wipe.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
In addition:

- circumcised or not?
- do you tip?
- peeing in the shower - yay or nay?
- wiping - front to back or back to front?

-yes
-yes 10-20% depending on service
-no
-like a normal human, back to front.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom