• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Does anyone else wipe standing up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sol..

I am Wayne Brady.
of course, in the shower because i poop and shower immediately. I can smell when people have taken a shit within the last couple hours. It's my super power.

Stander uppers must not have bubble butts.

If I stand up my butthole is not easily reached because my juicy glutes block the way.

Also, I'm cut, tip 25%, and enjoy long walks on the beach.

ATF487

More like Mormapoop!

Anyway I've converted to mostly wiping while sitting down (and leaning a bit). Sometimes I still do that stand/squat thing but only if it's a problem that needs attacking from other angles

Wool

I know this has been discussed to death on here, but I don't get how/why people stay on the seat when wiping. I don't stand up 100%, but I raise myself into a sort of hunched over position and wipe from behind. There really isn't enough space between my crotch and the seat to stick my hand into the toilet.

I stand precariously on the toilet seat in a squatting position and clap my hands three(3) times while humming a series of short chants to the Bowel Gods. If they are pleased my ass is cleaned. If they are unhappy I have to endure until my next intestinal movement.

UrokeJoe

Whatever it takes to get the shit out. Sometimes that means getting a finger wrapped in tissue up in there and a contorted position.

DeSo

Banned
I know this has been discussed to death on here, but I don't get how/why people stay on the seat when wiping. I don't stand up 100%, but I raise myself into a sort of hunched over position and wipe from behind. There really isn't enough space between my crotch and the seat to stick my hand into the toilet.
This.

Ellasman

It's all about this:
16868384.gif

Almost too funny.

aj1467

Thread of the year.

So original.

I wipe sitting down then finish off standing up. Come at me bros

davidnic

I remember talking about this 3-4 years ago at school with my mates. Good times!

I do both it standing and sitting

bjork

Poop
stand up
walk in shower
victory

in public, replace line 3 with "sit in sink with water running"

Persona7

Banned
Never done it any other way, I honestly don't even know how to wipe while sitting down and I've never tried.

I just imagine some person reaching under and getting their forearm smeared.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom