• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Does anyone know where I can get a Nigerian Soccer jersey?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know where I can get an authentic Nigerian "Super Eagles" jesrey from 1998 (Nike) or 2004 (Adidas)?? I tried eBay, and they don't have shit. Also, if they came in Medium or Large that would be great too...

DMczaf

Will we have to see pics of you in it, then pics of you without it on, then pics of you masturbating to pics of yourself?

Jim Bowie

DMczaf said:
Will we have to see pics of you in it, then pics of you without it on, then pics of you masturbating to pics of yourself?

:lol:lol

I thought it his post was going to be something like "...besides on my incredibly handsome self!?!" followed by no less than 4 poses of him in front of boxes of Toaster Strudel.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Jim Bowie said:
:lol:lol

I thought it his post was going to be something like "...besides on my incredibly handsome self!?!" followed by no less than 4 poses of him in front of boxes of Toaster Strudel.

I don't know if it's 24-hour test induced delirium but I cracked the fuck up at that.

WTF dudes, does anyone know? I know some of you British cats should. I saw Ali G rocking one in that "INDAHOUSE" movie. If you want to see me in one once I get it, I'm going to need some serious $$$. I don't model for free, I'm a capitalist.

Jim Bowie

The Black Stallion said:
WTF dudes, does anyone know? I know some of you British cats should. I saw Ali G rocking one in that "INDAHOUSE" movie. If you want to see me in one once I get it, I'm going to need some serious $$$. I don't model for free, I'm a capitalist.

Well, y'know, you could probably make your own jersey. You'd just have to fashion the cloth and stitch it all together. Choose a number, perhaps do a little research, and you could have your very own Nigerian jersey. See, if you do this, it'll be completely stupid and terrible, yet still be slightly on-topic.

ManaByte

Gold Member
Check your email box. There's probably at least one email from the 419 guys. I'm sure they can hook you up with a jersey, you'll just have to sign your soul away to them.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
I would help you, but I cant stop watching that animation about white guys and black guys from your last post. Seriously, Ive been mesmerized by it for weeks.

Jim Bowie said:
Well, y'know, you could probably make your own jersey. You'd just have to fashion the cloth and stitch it all together. Choose a number, perhaps do a little research, and you could have your very own Nigerian jersey. See, if you do this, it'll be completely stupid and terrible, yet still be slightly on-topic.
Yeah, the jersey would probably suck. I can't sew worth shit. BUT I could see how it could work somehow. I'm sure some people in larger cities could make some pretty nice replicas or even original designs. I know they do that with AF1s, Tims, and those white tees... That would seriously be badass. If you could hook me up, that would be bomb-bomb, knaddimean?

Manabanana said:
Ironicly, I would think a good lot of the jerseys in Nigeria would be fakes. But my dad may be going in a month or two. So you never know, he may be able to get one.

Also, the one at the Super Eagles website only comes in XL.... like WTF? At least it's #10... the only one that matters:

numba10blue.jpg

numba10red.jpg

Oh hell yeah, they have another notable #10 Nigerian...

My main man Okocha's Boulton jersey:
10_OKOCHA_BOLASS0405.gif

Socreges

Banned
A buddy of mine is from Nigeria. He's on MSN right now, as a matter of fact. I could just ask him.

Of course, I won't. But if I was so inclined. Which I'm not.

impirius

I'd like a Nigerian soccer jersey with the number "419", if only so I could feel smugly superior to everyone I pass who doesn't understand the joke.

miyuru

impirius said:
I'd like a Nigerian soccer jersey with the number "419", if only so I could feel smugly superior to everyone I pass who doesn't understand the joke.

:lol

edit: if you don't get it, check out www.419eater.com for more black people posing a la TBS :lol

F

Folder

Unconfirmed Member
:lol
Socreges said:
A buddy of mine is from Nigeria. He's on MSN right now, as a matter of fact. I could just ask him.

Of course, I won't. But if I was so inclined. Which I'm not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom