• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dog-Age, most beautiful pictures of your favorite breed(s)/mixes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaybeeze

I don't know exactly what the mix is, but this is my dog. Wouldn't trade him for anything.

image-2.jpg
]

RM8

This poodle-maltese dude will always live in my heart:

9529225180_d15b5644eb_o.jpg

Sigh. I miss you so much :(
I just got watery eyes GDI.

Anyway.

VTs1KtB.jpg

Suddenly I think long haired chihuahua dogs are cute. I wasn't a fan of this breed before.

thomaser

I've never had a dog, but if I get one some day it might be a German Shepherd. They're the coolest dogs by far. But I like Golden Retrievers too. They're always so sweet and nice.

The most awesome dog has to be the Hungarian Komondor:
komondor-dog-2.jpg

Just look at it. It's amazing. But I would never let one inside my house. Who knows what secrets that fur holds.

I've never had a dog, but if I get one some day it might be a German Shepherd. They're the coolest dogs by far. But I like Golden Retrievers too. They're always so sweet and nice.

The most awesome dog has to be the Hungarian Komondor:
komondor-dog-2.jpg

Just look at it. It's amazing. But I would never let one inside my house. Who knows what secrets that fur holds.

Looks like a walking mop

meow

VTs1KtB.jpg

Suddenly I think long haired chihuahua dogs are cute. I wasn't a fan of this breed before.

whooooah this is like a billion times better than what I think of when I think chihuahua! the other ones remind me of ...bats or something.

RM8

whooooah this is like a billion times better than what I think of when I think chihuahua! the other ones remind me of ...bats or something.
I know! Such a huge upgrade. Why are the short haired chihahua dogs more common/popular in the first place? :O

MrOogieBoogie

BioShock Infinite is like playing some homeless guy's vivid imagination
German Shepherd

marktrot.jpg

Belgian Shepherd

Belgian-shepherd-6985.jpg

Caucasian Shepherd Dog

tumblr_lxeb6bMaXq1r7lolxo1_500.jpg

Siberian Husky

Borisz_Siberian_Husky_04.jpg_w450.jpg

Kangal

kurt-bogan.jpg

imPg8ZbXuaGC1.jpg

Labradoodle because daw <3

Also Australian Shepards, although my pictures of our Aussie are elsewhere so I don't have one for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom