• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dog-Age, most beautiful pictures of your favorite breed(s)/mixes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post your favorite breeeds and the best picture to show why you love them so much.

GerberianShepskyGermanShepherdSiberianHuskyHybridDogsRaiya3MonthsOld.jpg

akdHZiN.jpg

Breed: Gerbian Shepsky

German Shepard and Golden retriever mix these dogs are fucking beautiful to me, goddamn. Once I get my own place, I'm definitely getting one as my top choice.
Breed: Golden Shepards

Another mix I love. Seems to be a perfect blend of the Golden Retriever's extreme friendliness and German Shepards (if trained properly) be lookout.

Don't have a pic, but my sister and her ex-fiance had a Husky/Corgi hybrid that looked really awesome. Unsure of the logistics involved in the breeding tho.

MacNille

Banned
First thing first, pic of my dogs:
69607_10151344756450675_1783289262_n.jpg

Kate.
1000103_10151860184843888_661990514_n.jpg

And Mr Bates.

Now onto the breed that I like:
basset-hound-howard_34698_990x742.jpg

Basset Hounds. They looks so funny.
PembrokeLucy2.jpg

Corgi.
robuk077.jpg

German Shepard.

Jake.

i'd post my dog who passed a few years ago, but everyone does that.

i have always wanted a dogo argentino but unfortunately they are banned in australia so i will never own one. even if they weren't, i doubt i'd ever be able to afford a house with a big enough garden to properly care for one. incredible dogs.

0ZIGAl4.jpg

Loofy

Why do people keep posting pictures of puppies, of large dog breeds. Theyre only gonna be that size for a few weeks.

Wunder-Weenis

Neo Member
Why do people keep posting pictures of puppies, of large dog breeds. Theyre only gonna be that size for a few weeks.

My only explanation is that owners were unable to travel into the future to acquire pictures of the final stages of puppy evolution :)

here's Dexter in full camouflage mode

h41KahZ.jpg

Koomaster

I've always liked the Schipperke...

3_schipperke.jpg

and the Swedish Valhund...

5_swedish-vallhund.jpg

Both of them are small herding dogs. If I had to chose tho I'd go with the Valhund since they look like wolf pups almost.

elseanio

I've always liked the Schipperke...

http://cdn.allwomenstalk.com/lifestyle.allwomenstalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/3_schipperke.jpg[img]

and the Swedish Valhund...

[img]http://cdn.allwomenstalk.com/lifestyle.allwomenstalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/5_swedish-vallhund.jpg

Both of them are small herding dogs. If I had to chose tho I'd go with the Valhund since they look like wolf pups almost.

I'm getting a Sweedish Vallhund soon :) The pups are due 28th September.

Here is one with my dog (She is 5, the bigger dog is 1):

Antagon

I always feel bad about dogs like pugs and bulldogs. They're bred to look cute and suffer terribly for it.

Anyway, these dogs are pretty awesome:

keeshond-puppies.jpg

BISS_kleiner.jpg

Watevaman

this is pretty much post your dog v.2

but anyway, i do actually enjoy the way APBTs look, and while mine is a mix, I think she's a beauty.

finch_by_watevaman-d6m92hv.jpg

founch_by_watevaman-d6m92hm.jpg

I also really like the way Akitas and them look but the whole attitude thing turns me off getting one. I also like a lot of larger breeds like German Shepherds and Huskies.

Corgi: They have foxy ears and I like their compactness
happy_dogs_20.jpg

Shiba Inu: Reminds me of a corgi but bigger...more shedding compacity though D:
3140715615_232f094298.jpg

Don't own either but would like to someday so I can give them stupid names like Pierogi and Banger and Mash (I have no business naming things >_>)

This thread is torture. My life would be 50 times better if I had a dog to come home to. :(

I love huskies and husky mixes a lot. Just look at this husky/retriever mix:

ypdPS.jpg

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~

Beagles are probably my favourite, Huskies looks beautiful too
I did try looking for a mix, but they seem to just look like old beagles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom