• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Donald J. Trump to re-open 9/11 Commision Report and find out who did it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Jet fuel can't melt Trump's hair.

He'll also likely open an investigation on the moon landing. He thinks there's enough crazies to carry him to the white house.

He's referring to the rumors that we know the Saudis directly/indirectly funded some of the hijackers, and that is what is in the classified part of the Commission report.

Not that Dick Cheney rigged the towers with thermite.

Makonero

j5RS29M.gif

WedgeX

Banned
He knows that it was published in book form, right?

And that there was a war.

And that two time defending electoral champ Barack Obama successfully sent our military to kill the person responsible.

He's referring to the rumors that we know the Saudis directly/indirectly funded some of the hijackers, and that is what is in the classified part of the Commission report.

Yeah, even after more than a decade, the 9/11 bombings we still don't know the full details about it either. It just can't be just massive incompetence from the American Government. Gotta be something more than that.

thefro

Yeah, even after more than a decade, the 9/11 bombings we still don't know the full details about it either. It just can't be just massive incompetence from the American Government. Gotta be something more than that.

I like how many of the same people who call the US government incompetent also think they can magically pull off crazy conspiracy theories with no leaks.

mnannola

Trump is going all in for the crazy vote.

The real question is, how much backpedaling can one man do to attempt to win the general?

reckless

Seems to be more about the classified pages that supposedly point blame at Saudi Arabia which he has talked about before.

The truthers of the moon landing, area 51, 9/11, Elvis Presley, Tupac, roswell, etc. would be pretty disappointed when President Trump finds out the truth and tells everyone we landed on the moon, there are no aliens, Osama Bin Laden orchestrated 9/11, and Elvis and Tupac died of an overdose and gunshot wound respectively.

Raven117

Gold Member
John Oliver last night said it best, Friday, January 20, 2017, will a date everyone remembers if Trump is sworn in. That will be the date Timetravelers will pinpoint to stop when all of this madness started. (or something close to that).

UberLevi

Everyone knows that the 9/11 footage was fabricated. Anyone who goes there today can still see the towers standing tall. Biggest hoax of the past 15 years.

Enhanced the pictures of 9/11 and I found something truly amazing.

mccain-obama-skydi_1012676i.jpg

Clearly this is how Tower Seven fell
Moments after the photo reveal Killary Hitlerton lept out as well. How could we be so blind!

Wouldn't this investigation further dump on the Bush administration? Keep fueling the GOP in-fighting Trump.

He's going to blame Hillary, isn't he?

She was a NY Senator at the time. It was on her "watch", so it's all her fault.

Need to check her 2001 Emails again.

Leunam

That seems sensible enough, but you know who he's appealing to when he makes these promises.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom