• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 Beta Thread 3: Gunnar Optiks Required [Faster Loading]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian7

Greedy Greevil!

A44E442D7CC234D230E424E2EB0F1A5670A482C5

E8F82953FB9BE898233439246D3373F8D4B98DE3

thespot84

scored a naked...cool i guess.

Is slark not in the 'learn' section yet?

edit: anyone want diretide chests? I'm not gonna open them...

Artanisix

Wonder how much value Greevils will have, seeing as everyone and their mother probably has one.

Also naked greevil with 3x unusual is the best greevil, hands down.

Dreavus

There's no way to clear essences from an egg, is there? That Red one is looking cool but I've already committed to 3 yellow and 3 red essences in the same egg.

Do they just magically hatch or do I still have time to throw some shit in my empty egg? I don't mind that orange one...

you have to manually hatch so you have time to add.

someone have a red essence? i can give a blue or yellow.

Got in 1 last diretide during patch time and got a ward so im happy.

Artanisix

I think it's fucking genius that Valve gave pretty much everyone custom couriers. Not only do they look cool, but it'll encourage people to purchase couriers in lower tier games to show them off.

JustinBB7

I'm amazed all of them look so different. It's really brilliant.

Also the 21 mins mini docu about the international 2 is amazing. Dat production value. Luckily for Puppey they didn't include the nyx moment lmao.

Black with unusuals looked the best to me out of the ones posted so far. I'll have to check mine out later. I've got a red and orange one - no unusuals though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom