• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT| To Hell and Back and Back to Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.twitch.tv/sheevergaming

Orange throwing against Mineski
KuGsj.gif

I think it was 5-20 few minutes ago after the 2 lanes went down.

Just started playing this a bit yesterday to see what the fuss of this type of game is all about, and while I'm liking it decently so far, I have to ask how do you get items at the end of the game? Like two or three games now I've been in, and just about everyone else in the game have gotten items but me :(

Sorry for the potentially dumb question, but genuinely curious about that.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Just started playing this a bit yesterday to see what the fuss of this type of game is all about, and while I'm liking it decently so far, I have to ask how do you get items at the end of the game? Like two or three games now I've been in, and just about everyone else in the game have gotten items but me :(

Sorry for the potentially dumb question, but genuinely curious about that.

Its random, nothing you can really do to effect it. You get one guaranteed item every time you "level up", but that's literally all the levelling is for.

Its random, nothing you can really do to effect it. You get one guaranteed item every time you "level up", but that's literally all the levelling is for.

Ah, ok, thanks for the help.

And still trying to decide on a "main", really been playing Windrunner from some of the tutorial stuff, and then Luna after looking at the OP and just deciding on a character to play. But for whatever reason (probably the idea that I'm not that good yet), I still feel like I don't really start doing good until mid to late game.

Okay, so I'm making a set for Bounty Hunter like I've said... it's my first ever set, and my first foray into the world of low-poly game asset creation. All in all it's more of a learning process than anything else, but if it goes well and gets considered, I'd be over the moon.

My question right now is this - without giving away my idea and ruining the plan for my set, what few words do you associate with bounty Hunter the most? Origins/habitat? What colour palette fits him best, do you think?

These questions will help me know what to avoid/strive for, and all in all should make this a fairly unique idea.

abunai

Anyone had an issue with their "level up skill" button unbinding itself since the patch? Each time i restart the game pressing ctrl+q/w/e/r does nothing and i have to rebind it in the console manually.

It's very annoying.

Aselith

Pudge is basically an insanely worse version of Batrider but more fun.

Pudge is better because he can hook people without putting himself in a position to be disabled and he does damage while he disables them and he is incredibly tanky if he snowballs. Batrider has some stuff that's better about him too but don't discount Pudge.

CS: GO gifts are the best currency ever on Dota 2 Lounge. I just traded 2 CS GO for every Lina set and 1 for Cluckles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom