• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT| To Hell and Back and Back to Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

ivIAkpRzoW1D1.PNG

I have to ask, was this one of you fucking with me or was someone actually thinking I'm that stupid?

Another line, is hey I'll trade you X, just click this link

speltwrong steamcomunity.com/notascammer <--click this link

ivIAkpRzoW1D1.PNG

I have to ask, was this one of you fucking with me or was someone actually thinking I'm that stupid?

lots of scammers out there bro. Someone on my friends list got took for like $1,500 worth of items. He let a friend (someone he trusted for over a year) borrow something and they blocked him. Shit be gone.

Just last week someone added me, then changed their name and avatar to match one of my other friends, then asked to borrow something. I know none of my peoples would ask me to "borrow" anything worth more than $20, so I just ignored him. Checked the profile and sure enough, it was the dude that added me earlier. Reported the incident to Valve and the traders forums.

Hung_real

lots of scammers out there bro. Someone on my friends list got took for like $1,500 worth of items. He let a friend (someone he trusted for over a year) borrow something and they blocked him. Shit be gone.

Just last week someone added me, then changed their name and avatar to match one of my other friends, then asked to borrow something. I know none of my peoples would ask me to "borrow" anything worth more than $20, so I just ignored him. Checked the profile and sure enough, it was the dude that added me earlier. Reported the incident to Valve and the traders forums.

Got this last week

So I have a friend who's projecting to make $36,000 US a year from hat baroning in his spare time.

No wonder Valve's focusing on hats. If one guy's making this much imagine how much they are.

shira

Can I borrow someones omniknight bracer

So I have a friend who's projecting to make $36,000 US a year from hat baroning in his spare time.

No wonder Valve's focusing on hats. If one guy's making this much imagine how much they are.

Unstable economy, huge risk. Let's say they unimmortalize the immortals or bring back the legacies. Those people are fucked.

Hylian7

This game right here: http://dotabuff.com/matches/337434994

It felt like some Na'Vi vs Tong Fu shit right here. We were getting shat on horribly. It took us at least ten minutes for us to land any kills. The other team had around ten on us already. Then it happened. I landed hooks left and right. Fresh Meat was had. Naga got farmed. Bases were broken.

At the end of the game, I had 5.5k HP.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Just had a great, hour long game turn into a terrible game when YoloAxe decided to throw after we had two rax, constantly get caught out on his own, and then abandon right before we were organizing our final push.

http://dotabuff.com/matches/337452880

There aren't enough reports available for scum like this.

Phandy

http://www.cyborgmatt.com/2013/10/dota-2-7th-october/

Faceless Void is turning into a dinosaur.

Also, that cannot be the final version of that penguin courier, it looks so disappointing.

Babby brewmaster looking good at least:

Damn, these animations are really great too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Z-_QAd--k8

Was just about to come in to post this.
My colleague at work made this. Its awesome, and hes awesome. Everyone vote and buy. Thats how you do cute in dota.

Also, dat penguin :/

That penguin is so jank. Horrible modeling, even worse textures.

Pretty sure I rated up that money HUD. Was too ridiculously awesome not to, even if it's a bit tacky.

And Morph set has a custom animation? Hmmm. Set is only okay though.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
People asking for commend... Someone explain to me the mindset that goes into this.

Another reason they're slower with the heroes now is that they're taking time to do them "properly" in one go. They could probably squeeze them out at a decent rate (maybe not tri-hero updates like those leading up to TI2, but 1 every 2 or 3 weeks) if there wasn't a focus on doing so. This includes things like broken-down model, better textures, more bug testing for heroes prone to issues, etc. It most likely saves more time and headaches in the long run than getting a barebones version out then having to fix it later. Besides parity (or *gasp* even new heroes!) they've got about two dozen heroes in need of touch ups or more extensive reworks to put them at the level of quality as their latest stuff. And at least 6 or so that are in desperate need of makeovers (some of which, like SF, that we know about already).

Do you want me to bet you money that LC will be a buggy mess upon actual release? Because I am willing to bet money.

JustinBB7

Man all that Holdout stuff sounds pretty good. Upgradeable towers, and different kind of towers...barriers and upgradeable barriers?!

Tower defense/RTS Dota 2 incoming.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Damn it, Fata hurt him self again so Quanitc is not going to play the Star Ladder Finals, and RS.Int can't make it on short notice, so now its going to be Rox.kis taking the spot :/

so it happened

Valve added the same cosmetic twice

The same creator submitted both. The newer one on the left was just an updated version of the one on the right.

Woops

Make the old one Vintage, problem solved!

But they do have some differences, and the guy did say this is exactly what he was going to do:
Thanks to your feedback I'll make a full set in that style. If this item add to a chest, i'll make new hand in this style for a set.

JustinBB7

Fast GG calls GG at 18 mins with a score of 24-0 hehehe.

Tobi will cast Starladder with Bruno, and he's going to Korea in november or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom