• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

shira

bo1
charm_facepalm.gif

Fucking dumpster

M.D

these casters talking like na'vi and alliance have had problems for the past few months and not like they've been shit for almost 2 years now

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I try to do so every game, but then she just disappears into the jungle and somehow comes out with Radiance around the same time she would have it if she stayed in lane.

follow her into the jungle and bully her there too!

Shinypogs

While I am happy to see Invoker and Batrider back ( ok so batrider never left fully he just got shoved out of mid) I really miss OD, why is OD so unloved?

Chaos knight VS PA, who will RNG bless more ?

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
that's not exactly shocking...i mean that's exactly what storm, lesh, and linda did if they were having a bad lane in 6.84. and shadowfriend.

rexor0717

This new OT looks clean. My dota still crashes regardless of what I do, so I either have to get lucky with them patching out the problem...or push forward that PC upgrade I've been wanting to do.

Armaros

Spectre's just a stupid hero. Pick Clinkz and split push. Take rax before the fucker can kill you.

Besides lolrolladice to see if dispersion oneshots your team. Spectre has been the same for so many years. You beat her the same way you always did.

Why did Xboct went alone there, just why.
disapprove.gif

We finally get a decent OT, too bad nothing can be done to save this thread from shitposting.

Top Bottom