• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

Armaros

Well goddamn, #1 on the wall of shame. We did it boys!

Daily reminder to pick Spectre of you want to win.

Pubs so bad at objective gaming Kappa

Tfw you know people will start to flame you for picking Spectre. FeelsBadMan

My favorite carry :(

Artanisix

EJTmWFE.jpg

Hylian7

Pubs so bad at objective gaming Kappa

Tfw you know people will start to flame you for picking Spectre. FeelsBadMan

My favorite carry :(

Tfw you peoplw start to flame you for picking Spectre, then things start turning around and they don't say a word.
spectre-what.gif

Armaros

Also people starting to complain why octarine doesn't work on dispersion.

Like that would be balanced at all. Especially with the new version.

Kade

I can consistently land quarter circle specials facing the right now. Around 60-70% facing left.

I am 0-2 in 6.85.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
DV, the OP looks way better dark themed now, good job matey!

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
When I look at the default theme it hurts worse than when I accidentally go outside during the daytime.

When I look at the default theme it hurts worse than when I accidentally go outside during the daytime.

ha. I can imagine once you get used to the dark theme. but yea I'm just glad we finally have a real OT after a long time of shamming. i think my favorite section is the GIFs that link to those crazy plays.

M.D

that's like the third time notail makes his team commit to a team fight then loses it by not hitting anyone with the poison nova

edit: i reversed jinxed it rofl

Smithy C

I like to imagine the Brighton Chat Channel that Reborn opens for me every time I play is Valve's first foray into a "Hot Singles Near You" business plan.

Top Bottom