• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

Hylian7

bf is ok on reSpectHer, she does need to farm

builds that aren't radiance-dependent are cute n_n

armlet is clever if you can toggle

She does need to farm, but without Desolate her damage output is significantly reduced. You're better off just getting HP/Regen and farming jungle by killing the small creeps first and Desolating the big ones. Besides, even Diffusal is more worth it for a farm item since you kill creeps with mana faster, and it's useful in fights. The Battle Fury becomes a paperweight in fights.

Armlet, sure, you could make a case for it, but it's kind of silly in a manner similar to that Korean Armlet Sniper video.

Kard8p3

my jungle tinker atm has a few extra chromosomes and is feeding couriers
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Thanks to all the Life Is Strange recommendations from this thread. I'm only one episode in, but it seems like the High School Hipster Waif Photographer Chick with Time Travel Powers simulator I never knew I wanted till now.

Auteezy

Banned
donatello is probably OP

the chick in that Jessica Jones show should be hotter I think. Like if that was Underworld 1 Kate Beckinsale this show would be a 9/10 easily

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Just admit defeat and go buy an XB270HU.

It's what I did, and now every day I game in the company of Gods.

thanks for this recommendation. I really wanna pimp out my setup next year and this is exactly what I'm looking for.

Mordeccai

Yeah, but g-sync is really really gud. Plus IPS panel.

1440p is also nothing short of gud. Coming from 1080 to 1440 was the greatest feeling since I installed a SSD last year.

I saved up for a few months, spent $800 in the blink of an eye, and it felt soooo gud.

I just bought elite dangerous, gonna see how the game looks before I go to bed.

btw I got into the Overwatch beta so... between that, Witcher 3 still, and potentially ED.... Dota
zsLfGcY.gif
is dead
disappear.gif
to me
zsLfGcY.gif

Mordeccai

donatello is probably OP

the chick in that Jessica Jones show should be hotter I think. Like if that was Underworld 1 Kate Beckinsale this show would be a 9/10 easily

WHAT. you take this back, Krysten Ritter is hella hot. I will fucking FIGHT YOU over this bro.

JJones best marvel waifu (tho she is not hot in Alias comics) but rly if you are watching jessica jones for the hot female lead the conversation prolly stops there

Chris R

venge-greed.gif

like 40-50 bucks off all this proprietary nvidia tech. dunno if there's even a point in buying BF stuff in canada. at least that sennheiser hd598 deal was ok

Why buy that when the NEW version is almost out?

I can't decide between a PG279q and the XB271HU

Auteezy

Banned
WHAT. you take this back, Krysten Ritter is hella hot. I will fucking FIGHT YOU over this bro.

JJones best marvel waifu (tho she is not hot in Alias comics) but rly if you are watching jessica jones for the hot female lead the conversation prolly stops there

Im just saying it would be better with an early 2000's kate beckinsale, she was goddess tier back then

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
so ive had an invite to overwatch beta this whole time.

I dont own any blizzard games either lmao

What's GAF's average APM?

K1T6Jhg.png

I don't think APM necessarily translates to MMR though.

edit: All right, my average APM is higher than Miracle's. Definitely doesn't translater to high MMR lol.

Top Bottom