• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acinixys

This patch has really brought Mirana back as a top pick for me

Mobile with a skill shot and a massive damage nuke. Plus she scales very well into the late game

No one expects the massive damage a lvl 4 Starstorm can do in the early game, especially against squishy supports

Kade

I think Kade's pawn has harpy bait in his pants. Kept trying to climb Bluemoon Tower with him and he got carried off twice. Also I caught him jumping around in circles when we were supposed to be fighting a chimera. Shameful showing all around IMO. I'll keep him around a while longer tho and see if I can't teach him some shit.

He also attacks explosive barrels.

shira

https://twitter.com/NahazDota/status/690157365992226818

Nahaz didn't get an invite to Shanghai

cGM2BnA.gif

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
He also attacks explosive barrels.

Your pawn is actually a special flower. I was just running thru Gran Soren and I hear "Soaked to the bone!" behind me. I turn around and your dipshit pawn managed to get himself stuck in the fountain. I've never seen a pawn get stuck in here in all my time playing so far.

kiguel182

Are there any good tutorials on when to get runes and more general tips about how to move in the field?

As a beginner some of those details are totally lost on me and when my teammates are getting runes and stuff I'm left wondering if I should leave the lane and go for it or just stay put (this while playing as a support).

carry and offlaner generally don't get runes unless they have a bottle. It's generally supports that get/contest them, and mids who refill their bottle

If you're a carry and farming the jungle and nobody wants the just-spawned rune then go for it, they're all good. Haste/DD/invis help ganking, illusion for vision, arcane for farming faster

kiguel182

carry and offlaner generally don't get runes unless they have a bottle. It's generally supports that get/contest them, and mids who refill their bottle

If you're a carry and farming the jungle and nobody wants the just-spawned rune then go for it, they're all good. Haste/DD/invis help ganking, illusion for vision, arcane for farming faster

hmm okay, got it. Thanks for the tips!

kionedrik

After reading the reactions to Redeye and Nahaz exclusion I wonder who you all like to see/hear casting/commentating/hosting/discussing.

One is a perfectly fine host and the other a perfectly fine stats-guy.

Edit: And for the love of God don't say you want Sheever hosting as that's probably the worst role she can be put into.

what if instead of nahaz and redeye we get siractionslacks as the host shugnanananas

what then

WHAT THEN
it would be extremely painful

After reading the reactions to Redeye and Nahaz exclusion I wonder who you all like to see/hear casting/commentating/hosting/discussing.

One is a perfectly fine host and the other a perfectly fine stats-guy.
Redeye doesn't belong

Nahaz is basically this
how-do-you-do-fellow-kids_1441139446.gif

Red UFO

Yeah, the "banter" was easily the worst about the Frankfurt major, absolutely cringeworthy. I think Sheever should host personally, she's out going and can get good humour and analysis out of other personalities.

sheever's an okay host, but seems super nervous during live events (she was much better in-studio during dreamleague), so maybe with more experience she might get better.

I don't like redeye as a host for DOTA or SC2, dude's an Ernie Johnson but when he hosts those games he tries too hard to be a Charles Barkley. It just gets super terrible really quickly, his attempts to force banter just comes off as being contempt for the audience.

But the real answer is to get Chobra

sheever's an okay host, but seems super nervous during live events (she was much better in-studio during dreamleague), so maybe with more experience she might get better.

I don't like redeye as a host for DOTA or SC2, dude's an Ernie Johnson but when he hosts those games he tries too hard to be a Charles Barkley. It just gets super terrible really quickly, his attempts to force banter just comes off as being contempt for the audience.

But the real answer is to get Chobra

Yeah I can get behind this.

shira

But the real answer is to get Thorin

cxtneRA.jpg

Oh man I want to see him fight Loda and Nahaz at TI6 so bad.

Kade

Cyndaquil was the first time I've ever had a choice since I started with Yellow and had Pikachu forced upon me. Then I returned to Pokemon with White and chose Oshawott, then Chespin in Y, Treecko in AS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom