• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian7

?? You can make most spells sound op when you list it off like that

1200 range aoe line stun for 3 seconds on 7 second cooldown while invis and taking 60% less damage OSfrog please nerf nyx assassin
Okay so do you have a real argument to how he isn't OP right now? I'm not seeing it.

With Aether Lens and Aghs, literally all he has to do is stand on low and blindly throw hooks until he gets someone. If you were to throw an Octarine on top of that, it's a 3 second CD. There isn't really any skill in it when he can just blindly throw them without a care in the world. Part of a skill shot is the gamble of what happens when you whiff it. For Pudge, that risk is completely eliminated.

Kade

OPM is a powerful anime and has helped me with approaching women and becoming a powerful being like Saitama-sensei. I want to be the black Saitama.

shira

Just an FYI If you want global emotes in NeoGaf and Chrome browsing this is the google store link http://bit.ly/1AH7WMl

example: with and without the chrome extension
WESIYpp.png

kvk1

Just an FYI If you want global emotes in NeoGaf and Chrome browsing this is the google store link http://bit.ly/1AH7WMl

I'm getting dangerously close to engaging in Twitch emotage/memery in a non-ironic manner, otherwise known as being in the Shuggzone.

So I'm gonna pass on that, and honestly try and simmer it down a little on the dank.

That's my new year's resolution.

cris7198

Wait, does Arc Warden's double using Midas give you the Midas bonus XP or just normal XP? I had assumed it worked like Lone Druid used to, where if you Midas from the bear you don't get the bonus XP.

Normal XP, I'm pretty sure I saw it on Purge's video

All right we're talking about anime again, guess i'll share, I have JoJo, High School DxD, Steins Gate and Nisekoi on my list of anime to watch

Hylian7

i mean you love pudge dont u? u didnt have a problem palying that op shit earth spirit for free mmr why not pudge now?
I love Pudge, don't get me wrong. I know he is free MMR and I will be picking him more. Same went for ES, and I knew he was disgusting. This is just way too much, like reaching 6.84 Lesh levels.

Sianos

what a legendary game, ending in the tightest base race i've personally been a part of

off to a rolling start at the beginning, active on the map, but then as usual a gank on a wraith king went south due to miscounting emp damage in the same spot it always does and the enemy team got their hot injection of comeback gold into their farming items

but the solid plays and clutch warlock ultis brought it back

wraith king aghs delivered from alchemist low key demolishing and the quadruple enemy bkbs (alch sold his bkb at the end for buyback?) really, but the power of rat dota and the quad golems prevailed

so far this patch has either been immensely satisfying or infuriating throws as people chase bad fights and the streaks are eaten - not sure how i feel about it, have i become a dirty magic user myself???

holy shit neko atsume is the best game of the year, how is this being slept on ;___;

the way my kitties LOVE my plush green cushion how can shit games like undersale even compete??? ;___;;;;;

taking that 2 month break from dota has really opened my eyes.

the game is not fun to play, even winning isn't fun due to the cancerous shit you have to put up with to get there.
dac15_sad.gif

can't wait for majors.
dac15_sad.gif

tbh beating up bots with friends is more satisfying

Artanisix

Okay so do you have a real argument to how he isn't OP right now? I'm not seeing it.

With Aether Lens and Aghs, literally all he has to do is stand on low and blindly throw hooks until he gets someone. If you were to throw an Octarine on top of that, it's a 3 second CD. There isn't really any skill in it when he can just blindly throw them without a care in the world. Part of a skill shot is the gamble of what happens when you whiff it. For Pudge, that risk is completely eliminated.

how about the caveat that its a pudge who has to farm around 8k networth to even get to that point in the first place, or does aghs just show up in your inventory before the bounty rune spawns?

Wok

The first player to reach 9k MMR will be an Arc Warden spammer. Flux destroys anyone 1 vs 1, Magnetic Field melts towers safely, Spark Wraith allows to get first bloods with a little help. It is Terrorblade-kind-of-good. I am sad for the opponents.

Just have to spam it before 6.86c.

Procarbine

Forever Platinum
how about the caveat that its a pudge who has to farm around 8k networth to even get to that point in the first place, or does aghs just show up in your inventory before the bounty rune spawns?

It also:

Doesn't improve his laning at all

If you get behind early you're still a pudge that's behind, good luck getting kills

Hook can not only be missed but can be dodged, there are like 3 blinks per game by the end these days which makes it easy

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Metal Bat is the best side character of OPM, you guys just don't know yet. Season 2 will show him off in his full glory.

Russ T

Banned
only if they include the filler murata's drawing right now, he's really not hugely important in the original version

(he is the best tho)

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
We're getting a god damn week of rain in NYC to close out 2015.

I'm dreaming of a wet Christmas...

Chris R

Got a foot of snow here. You can have that shit.

I want more snow, but at least it's stayed cold enough for some outdoor ice skating. Perfect timing too since I bet my internet will be back at 56k speeds tonight with all of our "allotted bandwidth" gone :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom