• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT2| Ellen Pudge starring in Beyond Two Throws

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rahk

It's that (well, except the dudes are tinted to look like goblins now by Valve's request), but yeah I agree, there's no indication of what you're getting.. at all. I'm really hoping it's cleared up early next week and that it appears as a new item on the store. Currently it's borderline insulting but I'm fairly certain it was not intentional so I'm just being patient, I have faith in Valve.
Is there anyone you can contact about it? I'm sure it's just an oversight on someone's part. I mean, of course they'd want to advertise that you get a courier with the ticket, it will give them more sales.

With that said, I just bought one. :)

Anuxi's Mirana mount is OP.

Dota2_Frostivus_MiranaFirePower.jpg

ElyrionX

The MMR scores posted in here so far have mostly been pretty damn high. I am sitting at 2900 and I consider myself to be slightly better than average. Are the people in here really that skilled or is the MMR distribution just higher in NA than it is on SEA (where I play).

Also, apart from Pureauthor, is there anyone else in here from Singapore?

What's with item descriptions lately? Most new items don't seem to have them and a few sets just copy and paste the same lore through the whole set.

I remember back when they first added cosmetics they said they really enjoyed writing new lore to go with them.

It also makes the items kind of seem lazy to just have a blank space there.

bounchfx

Is there anyone you can contact about it? I'm sure it's just an oversight on someone's part. I mean, of course they'd want to advertise that you get a courier with the ticket, it will give them more sales.

With that said, I just bought one. :)

We're trying to resolve it.. I haven't sent them a message myself yet because we're giving it time to sort itself out with the forces involved first. If there's no change next week I'll bring it up.

Also you guys rule, I hope you enjoy having them deliver items to you! regardless of if I get a cut or not, it just makes me happy seeing people like and use the stuff we make. :D

Satch

Banned
somebody instapicked legend commander so i picked vengeful spirit

can we discuss why venge is the best support in the game

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
somebody instapicked legend commander so i picked vengeful spirit

can we discuss why venge is the best support in the game

But you know deep down you wanted Lego Commander.

loki_demi

Neo Member
Hi i'm new to dota.
I want to trade my corrupted raider's patch(wr hat) to Cowl of the Cold Hunt(luna hat) or Lone Traveler's Beret(drow hat). I'm not good with any hero but i like playing drow or luna.
please add my Loki_demi with the cute asian on the profile picture. thank you <3

Procarbine

Forever Platinum
Hi i'm new to dota.
I want to trade my corrupted raider's patch(wr hat) to Cowl of the Cold Hunt(luna hat) or Lone Traveler's Beret(drow hat). I'm not good with any hero but i like playing drow or luna.
please add my Loki_demi with the cute asian on the profile picture. thank you <3

ookookookookook

IceMarker

Hi i'm new to dota.

yfVlLU7.gif

Never though about this, oh man the next few games in all pick will be fun. Will try the ult swapping.

I actually managed to pull this off earlier today; the Sniper I saved thought it was the best thing he's ever seen.

Too bad I fed the rest of the game and we lost :/

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Are you guys opening your Ossuarys or selling them?

Thinking about converting all my fragments down to the free ones to buy the 8k item since there's a wider breadth of items in it and nothing in the Ossuary really looks that good to me. I'd love to get that Abaddon set out of the recipes but that seems like an impossible amount of work for one person to do by himself.

RS4-

Garbage, the Wraith King's favor is definitely not working for me despite actually earning fragments.

I just don't get the bonus 10%

Oh for fuck's sake :lol

Link's fixed. Under "Equipped Unknown Item"

(I'm now picturing how that picture could be relevant to the context of LC and I can't stop laughing)

i just watched that really old darer/mouz game that had a bajillion kills in 15 mins

2 intense

also looked like a game from nowadays with the venomancer and cm picks

also lycan was broke as fuck back then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom