• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT2| Ellen Pudge starring in Beyond Two Throws

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been learning to play NP in bot games and I still don't know when the best time to use his ulti. Do I cast it on weak creeps close together so it then bounces to other waves after the one near the area where I casted it?
fuck your team get money just cast it when its up and you see creeps

Volvo pls

5 Microplush Pokeballs

- Not in Pokeballs. They're in bags inside of boxes
- Got 3 Pucks, Tide and Windrangerunner
- Seriously, 3 Pucks!?
- 2 Alch Bracers, Heaven Shoulders, Death Prophet Crown and CM Staff. No Dagon, no Druid Form, and a dupe...
- Seriously, Puck You!

:(

This is like opening crates. Valve's terrible RNG system even transcends into the real world. 3 Pucks!?
The Pokeballs were less shipping friendly and more harmful to the environment iirc.

Satch

Banned
my earth spirit was good once

i stopped playing him for a while and then tried him for the first time yesterday and boy am i bad

I think it's been almost a year since my last solo queue so I have no clue what it thinks I'm at since it's separate than party.

I fear for my starting mmr.

NBtoaster

Playing a game thats bugging out. Catapults appear as towers on the map. Neutrals have a huge selection circle. Courier UI is broken and there are two drums in the shop. The courier has an interesting name too.

7fYnJjO.jpg

IraxVtE.jpg

YRUbgcx.jpg

kasane

Playing a game thats bugging out. Catapults appear as towers on the map. Neutrals have a huge selection circle. Courier UI is broken and there are two drums in the shop. The courier has an interesting name too.

7fYnJjO.jpg

IraxVtE.jpg

YRUbgcx.jpg

Its hunted. Uninstall dota and never play again

Fuchsdh

...so I started playing DotA again.

It made me redo the entire tutorial campaign. And then repeatedly disconnected me in the middle of Sniper, forcing me to redo it. Again. Gah.

I forgot how much I love DK though.

kasane

...so I started playing DotA again.

It made me redo the entire tutorial campaign. And then repeatedly disconnected me in the middle of Sniper, forcing me to redo it. Again. Gah.

I forgot how much I love DK though.

IIRC you could skip the tutorial with a console command

Hylian7

Has anyone here actually seen anyone with an MMR lower than 2000? I have yet to see a single person lower than that or even hear about one.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Has anyone here actually seen anyone with an MMR lower than 2000? I have yet to see a single person lower than that or even hear about one.
I posted a guy with a mmr of something like 1200 a few days ago. He has like a 30% win rate on pa after 150 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom