• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT3| #BetterThenEllenPudge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
That was from December.
I don't mean the normal lore text but the part in the tutorial lore book about how the spell back fired on the mage who casted it on him and he is also undying but in tons of pain? Could of sworn it was new, part of it red like a post mortem on wrath night.

Was going to purchase the recent Storm Spirit set until I saw this..

5359987005B75ECCFAE07B0C3F27E415FD7B1E32

F34B533A83D84ECE4CBA6A243F237D7CB4441C14

Hope that gets added in soon..

shira

Poor Bronto.
I'm all china'd out. I got the item I wanted, I feel zero impulse to buy anything else. It's getting harder and harder to justify set sales when I know they are going to end up in the Steam market for pennies in a few weeks (unless they are legendary).

Even in the pro matches it seems that other than Arteezy none of the pros are using the Chinese New Year/Horse gear.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I'm all china'd out. I got the item I wanted, I feel zero impulse to buy anything else. It's getting harder and harder to justify set sales when I know they are going to end up in the Steam market for pennies in a few weeks (unless they are legendary).

Even in the pro matches it seems that other than Arteezy none of the pros are using the Chinese New Year/Horse gear.
I don't think pros use cosmetics enough in general, so many seem to run default heroes.

Kalnos

Banned
So... Medusa's Mana Shield toggle goes quite well with something like Lina's Fiery Soul in ability draft. Got wrecked by an ultra fast Omniknight (attack speed and movement). D:

sixghost

So... Medusa's Mana Shield toggle goes quite well with something like Lina's Fiery Soul in ability draft. Got wrecked by an ultra fast Omniknight (attack speed and movement). D:

That didn't get patched out? I really dislike the aspect of RAD where you have to basically guess whether certain abilities will work with each other. I tried to take voodoo restoration and Zeus's passive, and it didn't work.

Satch

Banned
the other day i was about to kill phoenix next to that cliff next to radiants bottom t2 tower and it used sunray and somehow flew over the ledge while still shooting the beam to escape

Sunray so good, first match I played I successfully trailed a shadowblade prophet for 3 seconds and got a kill. So good.

Strength heroes are the best.

Anteo

How on earth do you lose mid as Pudge to Zeus? I need to watch a replay of this game I just played

Pudge gets harrased really hard by zeus in the early levels, plus in the first 2 levles Zeus can use the chain to last hit and harras pudge to get the bottle asap and keep the harras going on. I really dont see how you can go even with Zeus until you are close to level 6 unless you land a hook. And that really depends on both players.

Razzer

just played bounty hunter for the first time to counterpick riki :p

http://dotabuff.com/matches/500451699

hes a really cool hero. i was getting money so damn fast without even realizing it due to the track kills

Did the Riki use Diffusal to purge off track? I had one do that to me and it was annoying as shit. I've mentioned it before though how BH is probably a supports favourite offlaner. Don't have to spend as much on detection and Track gold helps them keep up the farm. He's great if you have a greedy pair of supports who need farm.

Satch

Banned
Did the Riki use Diffusal to purge off track? I had one do that to me and it was annoying as shit. I've mentioned it before though how BH is probably a supports favourite offlaner. Don't have to spend as much on detection and Track gold helps them keep up the farm. He's great if you have a greedy pair of supports who need farm.

he didnt, he was using it to slow everybody else. im not sure if he knew you could purge track

Kard8p3

FUCK U WINTERRRRRRRRRRR

Made me lose internet for like 5 minutes after the draft in captain's mode. Time for a few hour breaks I guess; I hope I didn't get low prio..

how are you playing ranked games with so few games played :(

You need to be level 13 I believe... which can be achieved by just playing a ton of bot matches.

I wish the penalty for picking after pick phase was way more harsh (just give them a random hero). Both opponents and teammates in various matches since the patch still take forever to pick and when it's your own teammate, it's even more painful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom