• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

YvVQ1Ba.png

Mag
Medu

First match with both I've played in 10 months. I went MoM first on Medusa because I remember someone posted about it here. Probably shoulda had Phase Yasha but I built dumb items and went snake to bully CK in lane. Oh well. Maybe trade Linkins for Mjollnier at the end? Didn't really like going Linkins even though it probably helped vs Kunkka, Clinkz Orchid, KotL Euls.
Mag is gud hero.
Medu seems pretty alright with MoM and splitshot rework.

What's this about a MoM build on medusa?
How do you build it? (other items etc, mom with brown boots first or?)
it's a hero I've barely ever played (don't like such a hard carry in pubs)
got a replay perhaps?

shira

PPD said:
Game three is where we got into trouble. As team captain I am willing to take all of the blame. I let comments from my teammates affect our draft and strategy. When I started the game I had some good ideas in my head but as we progressed into the 2nd picking phase some indecision occurred. We picked Mirana when I should have known better. We did our best but there wasn't much we were able do to slow down the death ball from VG. Congratulations to them they played great and definitely earned their spot in the finals.
http://evilgeniuses.gg/Read/410,Post-TI4-Blog/
Who the fuck let's RTZ draft

Tenck

Does anyone know people who consistently stream Meepo games? I've been trying to follow people just to get ideas on how to play better. I know about Ink_Dota but that's it.

ksan

turn on universe stream, see him go 5-0 in 8 minutes as offlane sk against void/skywrath

what universe, what are you doing

Zeth

Who's the Meepo player who's really good looking IRL? I haven't seen him in a month or so. He's really good.

edit: his name is _____dota. Fuck I can't find him.

Acinixys

Found him. Ink_dota
http://www.twitch.tv/ink_dota

He had a boost in popularity a few months ago from being matched with other popular streamers and going ham 30-0 etc.

I just watched one of his recorded streams

I did not know you could Poof to your illusions. He picked up an illusion rune and sent one top and one bot lane, and then poofed to the illusion top to get a kill. Pretty cool

Smilax

Does anyone know people who consistently stream Meepo games? I've been trying to follow people just to get ideas on how to play better. I know about Ink_Dota but that's it.

You don't need to watch someone play Meepo! You are the best Meepo player ever!

Razzer

Mostly because they know Valve will revoke their invitation if they make roster changes in the time leading up to the event. They have always been about making sure only stable rosters get invites.

Also, if you have any doubts over whether this is the team for you now is the time to act on it, as you likely need that full year together to place well at the the next TI.

Smilax

I wish ;–;

I want to start consistently breaking 1000XPM. I've been able to do it a few times, but I hover around 700 usually.

Isn't that because someone usually picks a counter? or that the team isn't doing so hot in team fights and you have to constantly go in and help/sacrifice yourself.

Tenck

Isn't that because someone usually picks a counter? or that the team isn't doing so hot in team fights and you have to constantly http in and help/sacrifice yourself.

Ninety percent of the time people don't want to capitalize on my pushing power, and drag it out till everyone is level 25. Yesterday I had this match
http://dotabuff.com/matches/795832292

Was 30 minutes too long. Only reason we won was because I had pushed to bring down the barracks really fast.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I'll keep that in mind the next time someone picks Ogre Mager against me.

Ketch

Anybody know if the chest immortals prices are going up or down at the moment? I wanted to get the sha sha wand but it was like $3 and I wasn't sure if it'll still go down or what.

So I was thinking of using one of those nametags to rename my Nyx Dagon to "Anal Probe". Yay or nay?

Edit: Description tag would be "Relax, you're doing fine".

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I waited so long and finally I am rewarded with Bulldog stream.

Top Bottom