• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 The International 2017 (Aug 7-12) Game of throwns - you win or you pld

Huh, Clown 9 are back to using Zeus ult on cooldown for vision, just like they used to do before
bts_merlini.gif

I don't remember the last time this Clown 9 lineup beat Newbee, but I'd super happy if they manage to pull some wins out today.

Maddrical

Waking up in the morning and checking the results from the last 8 hours was surprisingly stressful. Good to see my Liquid boys 4-0, sad to see Secret 2-2. Watched the first Secret game before going to bed, Resolution just playing the perfect Luna rat game.

DC trying to 322 here lol
I don't see them dropping this. They've been dominating OG without a sweat. I'm not good enough at the game at these levels to say if DC are just great or if OG are just weak. One game they seem amazing to me, then they seem really off. Ugh. Why must I be such a pleb? Give me wisdom. Grant us eyes.

Chris R

OG should build a pipe...

edit: if DC don't win the next team fight this is over, FV is PHAT and they can't kill DP.

That OG DC game was fucking bonkers. I was sure it was over. How often do you see comebacks from 15k? It almost never happens. Amazing.

Also... Void and Dazzle against Enigma is so good. And Void in general... one of the scariest late gamers out there, I feel.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
At least it was only 1/4th of their games, they still have 12 to go. Maybe Tomorrow will be better. Or it could be more
cBj1LTf.png

W1SSY

DC gets a huge lead only to throw it all away. Very reminiscent of some of the qualifier games they played. Still splitting the series with OG is a good result for them.

Woo-Fu

Banned
That OG DC game was fucking bonkers. I was sure it was over. How often do you see comebacks from 15k? It almost never happens. Amazing.

Also... Void and Dazzle against Enigma is so good. And Void in general... one of the scariest late gamers out there, I feel.

DC threw that game so hard it isn't even funny. How many times did they blow everything on DP and miss the kill by a hair? They've got a Bat and a Lycan, Dazzle should be getting blown up instantly at the start of the fight, should be no hiding for him until it is time to come out and grave the DP.

Still, getting a 1-1 vs. OG is good for DC.

Radec

OG's last game mentality is probably the best out there. Noone should feel safe even with 15-20k lead against them.

Top Bottom