• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT15| anime only please

EE now officially the Mid Player for Secret (yuck). He removed the part about being their Carry player from his Twitter profile.

Theeban removed all references to Team Secret from his Twitter profile.

Forev leaves MVP.

It's beginning...

Scratch that, EE moved the entire line about being "Carry Player of Team Secret". EE might be out of Secret, which I almost think points to RTZ staying, but EE still has the Team Secret banner, where as RTZ has the NBA Championship photo.

Also, this. Wonder if Fear is really done?

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Only $53 for shipping to Alaska

FUCKING HELL

Looking at Reddit, it is $700 to ship to the UK:
wZrSp8v.png

EE to Alliance as a support

He actually put Mid Player in his updated bio, which to me seems odd.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
$500 waifu statues, this is the most anime this thread has ever been. I'm actually more disgusted than usual.

$500 waifu statues, this is the most anime this thread has ever been. I'm actually more disgusted than usual.

no seriously. I'm in shock. all of GAF will be on a glorious mirana mount tho.

n0tail claims a lot of new blood will be showing up in the scene.

EDIT: Envy removed his Secret Twitter banner. EE is essentially out of Team Secret.

and nothing of value was lost.

No waifus for non-EU memebers
good

this is all your fault

To replace who? Ditya has been outstanding.

No real info. The tweet above is General asking people to follow his new team mate--Resolution. So either Ditya is out, or moving to a different role. Or Resolution isn't playing carry anymore, but I don't see why they would do something like that.

No real info. The tweet above is General asking people to follow his new team mate--Resolution. So either Ditya is out, or moving to a different role. Or Resolution isn't playing carry anymore, but I don't see why they would do something like that.

Seems pretty straight forward, then. Either Dendi is retiring and Resolution is going back to mid, or Ditya is out. I really thought Ditya did an outstanding job this year. I'm sure he won't be looking for a team long if he got the pink slip.

Rumored "C9" team: ritsu, EE, Bulba, MSS, SVG

Interesting...

Also, Forev not 100% sure he's leaving MVP.P.

tbqh, I'm still surprised the C9 organization let their Dota 2 team die, even if temporarily. They just left hundreds of thousands of dollars on the table by not fielding a team capable of going to TI.

tbqh, I'm still surprised the C9 organization let their Dota 2 team die, even if temporarily. They just left hundreds of thousands of dollars on the table by not fielding a team capable of going to TI.

Yea, I know Cloud9 took a bit of a dirt nap around the time their DotA 2 team fell apart. I think their LoL team started to struggle and those were the only 2 games they were really involved with. It would appear they have some decent players for a CS:GO team and 2 LoL teams now (1 for Challenger League and 1 for LCS). I could see them getting back into DotA.

EDIT: Apparently the DC guys are trolling up twitter. I know Moo jokingly dropped a "bleed blue?" and there was the stuff with Reso, but I know w33 and Misery were also hinting at a new team. Seems to be them fucking around with people. Source.

Ritsu is an even bigger piece of shit than ppd, no way Jacky Mao would play with him

Considering EE ain't shit himself, he should probably jump at the opportunity to play with someone that can take the spotlight off his own arrogance and somehow overshadow his own weirdness and obnoxiousness to boot.

I completely forgot about the iteration of C9 that was at the Frankfurt Major. Ritsu apparently got straight up fired from C9--but was praised by EEsama for his performance--because he was a huge problem for them. So odds are C9 won't be picking him up any time soon lol.

Danan Flander, Cloud9's General Manager stated that "his past indiscretions combined were too much for Theeban, myself, and the rest of the organization to overlook moving towards the next Major".

Moppeh

Banned
EDIT: Apparently the DC guys are trolling up twitter. I know Moo jokingly dropped a "bleed blue?" and there was the stuff with Reso, but I know w33 and Misery were also hinting at a new team. Seems to be them fucking around with people. Source.

Yeah, hopefully they are just fucking around. DC has been a lot of fun to watch and I don't want them to split up. :(

Qvoth

so qo just mentioned he hasn't officially declined yet, but he'd like to stay with the current 5
since forev is still negotiating with mvp, i think mvp has a decent chance of them sticking together

/r/DotA2 is probably the shittiest subreddit I frequent.

Me: *Point out Wings only has a 27% Win Rate against Chen*

Redditors: Well why didn't everyone just pick Chen against them if they are so bad against it???

Me: The 3 teams they played in the UB have picked Chen a total of 9 times in the last year (3 of which were at TI) and MVP hasn't played the hero since 3/25/15. They were all bad at Chen.

Redditors: *Downvote*

Wok

/r/DotA2 is probably the shittiest subreddit I frequent.

Me: *Point out Wings only has a 27% Win Rate against Chen*

Redditors: Well why didn't everyone just pick Chen against them if they are so bad against it???

Me: The 3 teams they played in the UB have picked Chen a total of 9 times in the last year (3 of which were at TI) and MVP hasn't played the hero since 3/25/15. They were all bad at Chen.

Redditors: *Downvote*

Do not bother, the average Redditor is half-troll, half-man.

Ritsu and EE together would be the biggest hatesink competitive video games has ever seen so I hope it happens for that reason alone.

Top Bottom