• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT15| anime only please

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
This guy. 747, is supposedly on Secret now, if reddit is to be believed:
https://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/4y3wvn/747_joins_team_secret/

3ei8kCA.png

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/dota2/747
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgEF85LQIWE

manfestival

that feeling when I random as silencer and then the enemy team picks zeus, wr, and ww right after.

That feeling when winning by a landslide
hush.gif

Wok

How do I get good at Slark

Always go W > E > max R > max Q > max W > max E.

Max Q, farm both lanes and jungles as soon as you have mana sustain.

Try other builds, if possible without Midas and Shadow Blade. Do not be made out paper.

Do not dive towers without drums or something.

Purge stuns. Escape by jumping over cliffs.

GorillaJu

I have a lot of trouble playing Slark too but I put that down to the fact he's a pretty weak laner and it's rare to have aggressive supports to help you out there. I'm always getting left solo vs shit like Ogre/Timber, Mirana/Pugna, random 2v1s where I can't approach creeps.

Then I get stuck being unable to kill anyone in the mid-game because I'm underleveled. Yet when I play against Slark I always get destroyed.

kionedrik

Always go W > E > max R > max Q > max W > max E.

Max Q, farm both lanes and jungles as soon as you have mana sustain.

His build is not written in stone. Depending on the lane and your supports you might not even want to get Essence Shift before 7 or 8.
Against aggressive offlaners and mids you should get some more levels in Pounce before maxing Dark Pact just to increase your survivability. Your CS will suffer but staying alive is almost always more important than CS, especially pre 6.

Wok

His build is not written in stone. Depending on the lane and your supports you might not even want to get Essence Shift before 7 or 8.
Against aggressive offlaners and mids you should get some more levels in Pounce before maxing Dark Pact just to increase your survivability. Your CS will suffer but staying alive is almost always more important than CS, especially pre 6.

Slark's build is actually written in stone.

One point in Essence Shift is all you need to win trades in lane.

Maxing dark pact allows to farm and push as soon as you get level 6 (and some items for mana). It is your catch-up mechanism after a bad lane, jungle farming mechanism, escape mechanism, lane control mechanism, lane push mechanism.

I have never seen anyone add a point to Pounce just for a shorter cooldown, maybe it is a thing now, but it sounds really strange given the mana cost anyway. If you have to pounce every 12 seconds, there is something strange going on in your lane.

rumored roster shuffle(best anime)
Liquid: Matumbaman, Reso1ution, Mind Control, Jerax, Kuroky
EG: EE, Sumail, Universe, Crit, PPD
DC: Pajkatt, W33, Moo, Misery, Saksa
C9? Aui, MSS, Bulba, SVG, 1437
OG: Unknown, Miracle-, Moon, N0tail, Fly
Secret: Arteezy, Fata, Zai, Puppey, Pieliedie

shira

Russian casters said miracle is out. I also speculate this to be true.

Imagine being coached by 7kingmad when you are 9k mmr
cBj1LTf.png

Qvoth

this is so crazy that the chances of it happening goes into negative territory
charm_laugh.gif

roster shuffle makes perfectly reasonable people become rabid idiots, thirsty for any indication of a roster swap, nevermind the fact that if they just wait a bit they'll see how it works out just fine.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
roster shuffle makes perfectly reasonable people become rabid idiots, thirsty for any indication of a roster swap, nevermind the fact that if they just wait a bit they'll see how it works out just fine.

Post-TI is the only time of year I completely ignore the Dota reddit. It's a fucking disaster over there on a good day. I really hate when all the rumor shit gets crossposted here by you dipshits too, by the way. I wish you guys would wait until announcements happen.

Twookie

man it must be real easy to fool /r/dota2 if you wanna fuck with em about the roster changes

1.just create a new account

2.post bullshit

3.????

4. profit

Totally unrelated, but: anybody here interested in an early access code for Titanfall 2 Tech Test for PS4/Xbox One? No PC test I'm afraid :/ (And please don't broadcast this one to non DotaGAF)

shira

OOwAw1x.png

I need feedback on improving my ultimate waifu build?
anuxi_mirana.gif

Pulsar Remnant
Moon Rift Style (mask)
Nightsilver Bracers
Nightsilver Raiments
Nightsilver Regalia
Sapphire Sabre-Lynx
Nighsilver Quiver

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
nice mask

I need to pimp my Mirana. I don't usually play her but she's worth playing now. On the other hand, Icefrog is going to nerf her into the tectonic plates so maybe that's not a good investment.

Top Bottom