• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT15| anime only please

hush.gif

wnoLWA1.png

How about muh durow

Bow of the Frostfangs
Golden Silent Wake
Sylvan Guard Cuffs
Sylvan Guard Armor
Sylvan Guard Boots
Mask of Mania
Quiver of the Winged Bolt

git better bow pls
take off hat hideous mask

geez

do i have to teach you everything

I can't even. . .
Unless you are talking about the $1000 Monarch Bow. . .
All the other bows are trash

Monarch bow is trash and has always been trash. It's claim to fame is its limited quantities, not its good looks. Weird look, shit particle effects. There's a reason I don't have one and it's certainly not because I can't afford one. Pass.

Get a Bow of the Howling Wind. It's still her best bow by far. The only reason I don't have it equipped right now is because i semi-retired it right at 1,000 frost arrow kills and have been using an Algid Legacy ever since. That was isn't bad either, but it's not a Howling Wind.

I can't believe you had that awful mask equipped tho. Oof.

honestly that drow mask is the worst hat in all of dota2
closely followed by the stupid mirana mask

This man knows what's up.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
I think the patch we get next week will just be Underlord, and 6.89 will be the Monkey King Patch.

that's kinda what im feeling but i hope not only because i feel like monkey king is probably going to hit in like october/november, rather than early fall (september)

need a short term balance patch then a bigger one with monkey king later on, BUFF MY HEROES

I think the patch we get next week will just be Underlord, and 6.89 will be the Monkey King Patch.

That makes no sense--every hero that has been released has come with balance changes. The also couldn't add something like a new hero and just change it to 6.88c. Odds are 6.89 is Underlord, and then they make a big deal out of 6.90 with Monkey King, or they just skip to 7.0 with Monkey King.

shira

That makes no sense--every hero that has been released has come with balance changes. The also couldn't add something like a new hero and just change it to 6.88c. Odds are 6.89 is Underlord, and then they make a big deal out of 6.90 with Monkey King, or they just skip to 7.0 with Monkey King.

Techies

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Can someone please inform me how sincere Shira is being with these waifu fashions cause I'm legit scared he might rly think they're good.

shira

Can someone please inform me how sincere Shira is being with these waifu fashions cause I'm legit scared he might rly think they're good.
P79sPZL.gif

Ok there is no fucking way u nerds don't like Anuxi X Arcana.

LegitimateUnawareDungenesscrab-size_restricted.gif

Manifold Paradox Level 1
Style of the Fearful Aria
Infused Armor of the Fearful Aria
Trail of the Fearful Aria
Sash of the Fearful Aria

TUSR

Banned
P79sPZL.gif

Ok there is no fucking way u nerds don't like Anuxi X Arcana.

LegitimateUnawareDungenesscrab-size_restricted.gif

Manifold Paradox Level 1
Style of the Fearful Aria
Trail of the Fearful Aria
Sash of the Fearful Aria
Wasn't Anuxi commissioned to do the Arcana too?

Because I have a print from TI5 before the Aria set came out signed by her. With PA wearing the arcana.

waxinlyrical said:
Late, but I wanted to share my PA loadout

Arcana, Style 3
Hood of the Creeping Shadow
Cape of the Creeping Shadow
Belt of the Creeping Shadow

Been undefeated with PA on this set :3

Arcana, Style 3

this man gets it.

Aight nerds, come get some fashion sense from ya boy.

First off, here's the GOAT Drow outfit:

http://imgur.com/a/FbQNb

(Yes, I have the Ribbitar Death Ward)

everything was awful.

NBtoaster

dammit why are the immortal treasure prices going up. I sold mine the first day thinking they would go down because all the items except the ultra rare are worth so little.

Sibylus

Banned
Great game to break 4 months of Dota abstinence (thank ya'll for carrying me!): https://yasp.co/matches/2579355819

So yeah, first time with shit like Wind Lace, Tomes of Smart Stuff, etc.

My item hotkeys on this new mouse need a lot of work. Space + QWEASD feels so wooden. Any suggestions for item hotkeys for the Logitech G502 Proteus?

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut

Arcana, Style 3

sheeet that looks so good makes me regret not buying enough collector's chests to get that pa set now that it's gone foreva

Acinixys

titanfall 2 is dope af

Too bad they neglected the PC as a beta test platform. I enjoyed TF1, but since TF2 and BF1 are coming out like 1 week apart im going to have to go with Battlefield.

Brexit REALLY fucked up exchange rates for me. Games are now almost double in price compared to what they were this time last year

Top Bottom