• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Doug Funnie is a little bitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

StoopKid

wellgoodnight.gif

Ruthless.

Zombine

Banned
Doug Funnie grew up to become a cuckold.

We've all seen those videos where the girl compares the dicks and one is like super tiny and looking like Leonardo DiCaprio in The Man In The Iron Mask and the other is GAF-Sized and she laughs at the little one and hops on the other and he's like "oh noooooooooo" and he legit watches up close and shit.

That's Doug.

Didn't the creator of Doug say they didn't end up together? I believe Patti is based on a real girl he knew. He ended up reconnecting with her years after they graduated and she had married somebody. So, he said the same happened with Doug and Patti.

Or something like that. I'm thinking too much about Doug.

Bronx-Man

Banned
We've all seen those videos where the girl compares the dicks and one is like super tiny and looking like Leonardo DiCaprio in The Man In The Iron Mask and the other is GAF-Sized and she laughs at the little one and hops on the other and he's like "oh noooooooooo" and he legit watches up close and shit.

That's Doug.
honk.jpg

Fuck, I also forgot the time that he tried to write and sing a song about Patti, FOR Patti. Except instead of using a common instrument like an acoustic guitar, he decides to use a fucking banjo.

"Patti you're the mayonnaise for me," what the fuck kind of lyrics are those?

Staccat0

Fail out bailed
Staccat0's Law: If you remember Doug well enough to write a detailed take down on NeoGaf, you are not cool enough to be bagging on Doug.

Ya'll are gonna flip your shit when you see any John Cusak movie from before 2003

L Thammy

Fuck, I also forgot the time that he tried to write and sing a song about Patti, FOR Patti. Except instead of using a common instrument like an acoustic guitar, he decides to use a fucking banjo.

"Patti you're the mayonnaise for me," what the fuck kind of lyrics are those?

He's referring to semen.

MIMIC

Banned
LOL, well the first two really don't paint Doug in the best light. He really DID fuck up that handcuff situation. But he was soooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry at the end that you couldn't help but feel bad for him.

I FORGAVE HIM! (and so did Patti!) lol

SS4Gogita

Henshin!
What blew my mind about Doug recently was finding out (I think it was through the thread on here about shit like that) that Yoga Jones from Orange is the New Black is Patti.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom