• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Downing alcohol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Overlee

This is my new drink of choice, The Irish Trash Can:

v8e4l.jpg

* 1 part Curacao, blue
* 1 part Gin
* 1 part Rum, light
* 1 part Schnapps, peach
* 1 part Triple Sec
* 1 part Vodka
* 1 can Red Bull

All served in a mini pitcher with the smashed can of red bull thrown on top along with an assortment of garnishes.

also if you're feeling adventurous take a few sips and pour in some Sparks for some added orange deliciousness.

The first one can take a little while to drink but the second and third go down like water, and your completely trashed.

wtf @ a smashed can being a garnish

I can only imagine how much shit has accumulated on that can since it left the factory.. and now it's IN your drink...

No thx.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Overlee said:
Its all apart of the experience. I'm sure you can pick up worse germs just by breathing in a bar bathroom.

Or they people who sniff coke of the toilet seat in a bar

grumble

I once drank a 13 of vodka, straight, no chaser, all at once. Took me about 30 seconds. I got pretty blasted.

The trick with liquor is that you only taste the alcohol at the end of the drink. If you slowly pour it down your throat, you'll only get hit with the alcohol taste after it's all gone (Aftertaste only). The trick is then to be able to handle the strong alcohol taste at the end.

It's useful if you want to predrink but only have a minute.

Kentpaul

grumble said:
I once drank a 13 of vodka, straight, no chaser, all at once. Took me about 30 seconds. I got pretty blasted.

The trick with liquor is that you only taste the alcohol at the end of the drink. If you slowly pour it down your throat, you'll only get hit with the alcohol taste after it's all gone (Aftertaste only). The trick is then to be able to handle the strong alcohol taste at the end.

It's useful if you want to predrink but only have a minute.

i like with Tanquilla you put salt on your hand , lick the salt then suck a lemmon:D

MrSeaneyC

Kentpaul said:
Or they people who sniff coke of the toilet seat in a bar

You know people who actually do that? Half the places in London have lovely shiny cistern covers for that purpose!

I used to be able to motor through a crappy lager in about 15 seconds, but these days it takes me a minute or so due to the fact it tastes so bloody awful and is too fizzy.

Guinness I can still wallop in about 30 seconds, needs to be early on in the evening though, i'm onto short drinks and cocktails by the 4th or 5th drink.

Kentpaul

MrSeaneyC said:
You know people who actually do that? Half the places in London have lovely shiny cistern covers for that purpose!

I used to be able to motor through a crappy lager in about 15 seconds, but these days it takes me a minute or so due to the fact it tastes so bloody awful and is too fizzy.

Guinness I can still wallop in about 30 seconds, needs to be early on in the evening though, i'm onto short drinks and cocktails by the 4th or 5th drink.

In nightclubs in scotland we have a guy in the toilets you like gives you chewing gum and sprays with stuff you have to tipp him so you can just set up lines of coke on the side of sink:lol , also they put baby lotion all over the toilet seat so i have heard

Jacobi

Banned
Kentpaul said:
In nightclubs in scotland we have a guy in the toilets you like gives you chewing gum and sprays with stuff you have to tipp him so you can just set up lines of coke on the side of sink:lol , also they put baby lotion all over the toilet seat so i have heard
These guys are actually working mostly for the security too...

Kentpaul

Jacobi said:
These guys are actually working mostly for the security too...

Pain in the ass they are, your trying to take a piss and there singing and shit :lol I cannot take a piss with someone singing in my ear so i get stage fright and go to another bathroom within the club

Ultimatum said:
1-carlsberg.jpg
stella-artois-bottle.jpg
guinness.jpg

The three drinks of gods. Takes me 30 seconds to down a pint of Stella.
:lol :lol :lol

Stella is barely above Budweiser on the beer hierarchy.

Carlsberg is a joke.

And Guinness Draught is disgusting. Guinness Extra is much better.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
The OP should just get a few litres of White Lightning from the Partick Morrisons and get it over with.

Kentpaul

industrian said:
The OP should just get a few litres of White Lightning from the Partick Morrisons and get it over with.

I drink buckfast or Lager if I'm sitting in not skeg

industrian

Buckfast? You seem like a MD 20/20 person at the very least.

As long as you don't try to chib me on my walk home to Kelvinside I'm cool though.

pootle

Nothing wrong in my book with drinking for the effects- vodka and cheap beers and ciders are just easy ways of getting alcohol from outside your belly to inside your belly. And probably back out again.

I don't drink non alcoholic beer so I must be drinking to get pished I suppose.

Aurora

As a massive Guinness fan I can tell you that downing it is near impossible. It also completely ruins the experience.

Xeke

Banned
industrian said:

As long as you don't try to chib me on my walk home to Kelvinside I'm cool though.

maddog.jpg
:lol

Was drinkin on that last night.

industrian

Aurora said:
As a massive Guinness fan I can tell you that downing it is near impossible. It also completely ruins the experience.

My best friend once drunk 12 in one hour. Don't know how he managed it.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
What's the point of getting drunk to post on a message board?

"I just got home I'm still drunk QUICK I MUST MAKE A THREAD ABOUT BEING DRUNK!"

EDIT: And you're still typing incoherently, so you're not even drunk, you just can't write properly.

Kentpaul

industrian said:

MD 20/20 Strawberry is only good for a warm summers day swimming at my local waterfall :lol

Don't worry man i will not break my bottle over your head because i like to recycle:D :lol

industrian

Ether_Snake said:
What's the point of getting drunk to post on a message board?

It's fun. Waking up the next day wondering why you're permed is a bit of a bitch though.

pjberri

Crotchety Old Man
jon bones said:
been out in london and had a bloody good time, cheers

i love alcohol and make a good living for someone my age. as such, i tend to drink aged whsikey, craft beer, etc. it helps if you don't live off the government.

if i'm going to down something it will be because i just bought patron silver shots for the table.
Jesus. Read this aloud to yourself.

Xeke said:
arrogant_beer_ale_1.jpg

Everyone should try this guy.

that is not a fast drinking beer. Those fuckers cost 6 bucks apiece in the liquor store, I don't even want to thing about what a bar would charge.
sooooo goooooood

The only time I drink quickly and move around a lot is during Oktoberfest. We have a "bavarian village" stuck up in the Georgia mountains that is actually a lot of fun that time of year. My wife and I drink this:

f0ap1y.jpg

Erdinger Dunkel. We can put down between 12-15 pitchers over the course of a day. Something about the beer, the music, the food, and the altitude gives us superhuman drinking abilities.

Overlee said:

v8e4l.jpg

* 1 part Curacao, blue
* 1 part Gin
* 1 part Rum, light
* 1 part Schnapps, peach
* 1 part Triple Sec
* 1 part Vodka
* 1 can Red Bull

All served in a mini pitcher with the smashed can of red bull thrown on top along with an assortment of garnishes.

also if you're feeling adventurous take a few sips and pour in some Sparks for some added orange deliciousness.

The first one can take a little while to drink but the second and third go down like water, and your completely trashed.
Amazing! looks like a dodgy version of a long island ice tea which also has quite the kick :lol

Fordzilla

Overlee said:

* 1 part Curacao, blue
* 1 part Gin
* 1 part Rum, light
* 1 part Schnapps, peach
* 1 part Triple Sec
* 1 part Vodka
* 1 can Red Bull

A local bar here has a sort of variation of that. No Red Bull though, just Sparks and a ton of liquor. It's delicious but more than one will make you feel like you're on coke.

Kentpaul

Me and some friends were asked to leave a bar cause it was over 21s so i Downed a pint of discusting lager just to output the entire pint back over the table in sick format :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom