• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DQM: JOKER (official thread of sweetness)

It'd be a more enjoyable experience if my R button was more responsive, so I could use the camera better.

Freaking Nintendo and their "repair job" on my DS Lite.

Tarazet

Boy, it really doesn't look like there's going to be much of an endgame.. just the Metal Menagerie and endless grinding for the Wi-Fi contests. I guess I can deal, after all I was still playing Monster Rancher 2 long after I ran out of things to do.

the-iek

sonarrat said:
I love Pokemon, but I'm enjoying this too. It's different, because the breeding is such a dominant element. It seems that it's never a good thing to keep a monster past level 10 without mating it with another level 10 monster, because the next monster you get will be as strong at level 5 as your current one is at level 10!
just went back to this game because of having a day off school, is this quote true? i kept my first monster all the time and it's level 15 or something now. should i try to synthesize it?

Top Bottom