• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Age: Inquisition has gone gold

I'm really looking forward to seeing reviews and impressions tonight! I can't believe there's only a week left to go. :)

Honestly, while part of me wants to play Qunari/Elf first time through, it almost feels like it'd be playing Malkavian in Bloodlines.

Plus, the humans get the essential free level-up, which could translate to a way better class-specific passive talent than the Damage resistance elements the other races get.

Now, whether to sleep now or wait it out.

Yeah, I kind of want to play both Qunari and Human, but the extra point is just way too appealing.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
nvidia released a Unity driver today, they better release a Inquisition "game ready" driver for this aswell.

gimme mah SLI nvidia!

Jira

nvidia released a Unity driver today, they better release a Inquisition "game ready" driver for this aswell.

gimme mah SLI nvidia!

Yeah I feel like whenever nvidia releases a driver for a game, it's never something I'm going to be playing. Hopefully it happens for DAI.

Yeah I feel like whenever nvidia releases a driver for a game, it's never something I'm going to be playing. Hopefully it happens for DAI.

I'm just hoping Mantle and crossfireX play nice from day1...after replaying the witcher 2 @ 60fps, I am sold on 1080p60, even for rpgs

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
shouldnt the review thread be up btw? even with no reviews yet

Renekton

EvmTHjR.jpg

LOL Gamespot

(xpost from review thread)

Menome

What kind of race options are in the game? Is there a meaty stats page?

Race options are Human, Elf, Dwarf and Qunari with a unique pre-selected surname for each.

Stats seem to work differently from before. Instead of allocating points to them directly after levelling-up, you instead get stat bonus from the abilities/powers you pick.

Top Bottom